The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

51 posts Page 2 of 4
The top right icon (where it shows your avatar when logged in) should have the remember me box in its dropdown login menu when you're logged out, as should the orange button with the login menu above the forum links (new posts etc). The quick login form at the top of the pages (below the header) doesn't have it, but I can add it.
@moogie our lovely fellow faster nursebean isnt able to write on here
Shecan log in but cant write :( she's really missing talking to our friends
Can you help please? X
If@nursebean could email meto let me know what happens when she tries to post, if there are any error messages etc I'll do my best to help. Also helpful to kniw what device, operating system and browser/version she is using. Xx
Thanks @moogieis there an email add she can message you on? I am not sure if she can get to yr pm box X
Sorry, yes, moogie@fastday.com
Thanks Moogie! X
@justdee are the Thanks dropdowns working for you now? I have tweaked them.
Can't seem to replicate the problem with not being able to edit the first post without re-typing the subject, working fine for me. Can you let me know please what device, browser/version & OS you are using? (apols if I have already asked this, memory's not great at the moment and been helping a number of folks!)
Hi Moogie, I haven't been able to get the drop down thank you boxes to work. I have tried logging in on my laptop (firefox) and my tablet (android) and it doesn't work on either.
That's so strange! They work exactly like the quick reply box. I'll take another look tomorrow!
I think I have figured it out! Is the Thanks dropdown working now @justdee and @Chris P?
Hi @Moogie I've tried on both my laptop and tablet, and drop down thank you boxes now working. Many thanks.
Fantastic, thank you Chris :) Sorry it took me so long to figure it out!
Working for me as well
Sorry @Moogieonly just seen this. Yes thanks the drop down thanks thingy is now working for me, on pc using firefox. Thanks for sorting it. One more thing though, I can't find the quick reply button. It's not next to the post a reply button where it used to be. Probs me just being a bit dumb but I thought I'd mention it. Thanks again :)

Edit: just found the quick reply button above the post a reply button hehe told you it was just me being dumb :doh: :bugeyes: :oops:
Hi, Moogie, hope you are keeping as well as you can with all this revitalised forum thingy going on. I have noticed that the green 'first unread post' button doesn't do what it says, finding that it just takes me to the first page of a thread and then having to click on the 'first unread post' button there. It is a bit irritating, although not life threatening, but if it could be fixed that would be really helpful.

Loving the new look by the way!

I should have said that I am using a Mac PC running the latest operating system, whatever that is! Haven't tried the forum on an ipad, or iphone yet!
51 posts Page 2 of 4