The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

47 posts Page 1 of 4
Hello everyone

We have set up a new way for anyone who has problems with the forum or progress tracker to alert the moderators and admin staff about it. Instead of just sending a PM to an individual moderator or Moogie, you can now email forum@fastday.com

Any of the moderators/admin staff can see and respond to your email or forward it to the right person who can deal with it. This way we will be able to respond more quickly and hopefully more efficiently!
Thank you xx you look after us all so well! X
@carorees Can't get that link to work. :shock:
Thanks , Carorees ! I've had a few problems recently logging in ( and out !) and Jason was very helpful yet again. I'm away quite a lot ( out of Wifi communication - the Western Isles of Scotland are a bit hit or miss re Wifi , as you might imagine ! )

However , today , after a fabulous day-out at the Royal Highland Show in Edinburgh ( if you've never been , give it a go ! It's not all horses and farm animals - lots of fabulous craft stalls , food tasting and cookery demos by famous chefs ! ) I returned to my home town on the west coast , and after having a meal of the lovely freshly smoked Arbroath Smokies I bought before leaving the RHS , I logged on to the Forum without any problems .

Yes, a perfect day ! About to log out - not anticipating any further problems , but have noted the relevant website "just in case " !

Thanks again ,

Goldilox x
Glad you've had such a lovely day @Goldilox
Isnt it great when a day just turns out perfect! X :like:
Sue.Q wrote: @carorees Can't get that link to work. :shock:

@sue.q that's because it's not a link ;-)
You have to type the email address in to your mail program by hand. But there will be a link appearing soon when Jason has a moment to spare.
thanks carorees.
I think I have logged in after two weeks of FastDay notenabling me to log on.
NOW I need to find the logout button. That's gone missing.
Hopefully I can just leave this site and when I want to log in again. I will have
logged off. Did the log off icon disappear or is there a new way to log off?
tenshi
tenshi wrote: thanks carorees.
I think I have logged in after two weeks of FastDay notenabling me to log on.
NOW I need to find the logout button. That's gone missing.
Hopefully I can just leave this site and when I want to log in again. I will have
logged off. Did the log off icon disappear or is there a new way to log off?
tenshi

If you're on a mobile device the login/log off is found in the menu...scroll to the bottom.

If on a PC it's to be found if you click on the head icon.
Hi @carorees, I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but I can't view anyone's tracker. @KarenMsaid she's having the same problem.
Yes, we received an email about that. The tech team are looking into it. Hope they will fix it tomorrow. :-)
Notice too that there are a number of pages that yet reference the old web site address in both the Blog area (for example, from an individual pages' "Progress Chart View" link) and within older posts that contain links to other old-address posts. Both of these report as failed links.

A global source code search will easily find the former, a database search the latter.
carorees wrote: Hello everyone

We have set up a new way for anyone who has problems with the forum or progress tracker to alert the moderators and admin staff about it. Instead of just sending a PM to an individual moderator or Moogie, you can now email forum@fastday.com

Any of the moderators/admin staff can see and respond to your email or forward it to the right person who can deal with it. This way we will be able to respond more quickly and hopefully more efficiently!

I shall prob be shot down in flames for this on a forum where maybe women form the majority but any chance we can get rid of the little kiddies at the top of the page??
I have the same problem as Justdee. Can't see anybody's trackers now. I had this problem before in the new forum but after loging out and in again it disappeared but this time this didn't do the trick.
Pariah wrote: I have the same problem as Justdee. Can't see anybody's trackers now. I had this problem before in the new forum but after logging out and in again it disappeared but this time this didn't do the trick.

It is being fixed at the moment...it is something to do with links to the old site. Should be back soon...
carorees wrote:
Pariah wrote: I have the same problem as Justdee. Can't see anybody's trackers now. I had this problem before in the new forum but after logging out and in again it disappeared but this time this didn't do the trick.

It is being fixed at the moment...it is something to do with links to the old site. Should be back soon...

If you want to view someone else Progress Tracker before the fix is installed:

Replace "http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk " with "http://www.fastday.com" in the link at the top of the error page and hit the Enter key.
47 posts Page 1 of 4