The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

134 posts Page 8 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Can anyone help? I'm sure that I saw a post from Moogie with an email address to which we should send any more 'bugs' that we have found but now I can't find it. anyone have any ideas?

I only wanted to let her know that the 'View' option which usually allows you to see other people's Progress charts, is not working. It's not urgent but the team ought to know about it.
@stowgateresident there is an email address: info@fastday.com or simply post your findings in this thread: announces/forum-fixes-t12470.html which the team are keeping an eye on and also posting the fixes in.
thanks very much...
Auriga wrote: Again today I still could not log into the forums on my i phone...it promps me every time to reset my password, which I do, then it says 'click on the link above' but there isn't one! I think the only way i could get in on my phone would be to start as a new member and I don't want to do that. I do so like to sit in bed at night and join in on my i-phone and now i can't. :cry:

It's a bit slow to log in on my laptop but at least I am here! :bugeyes:

@Auriga
I have just been in contact with the tech team and they asked me to explain that if you have already reset your password using, say, your laptop, you don't need to do it again on your phone. The system is seeing your two devices as two different people so it prompts the pop up to appear again but you can just ignore it.

Once you have reset your password once, the thing to do is first close the pop-up window asking you to reset your password. Then go to “login” on the main yellow menu at the top of the page (it’s at the right hand end of the yellow bar). You can log in from here using your username and your new password.

We appreciate that the pop-up is a bit unhelpful if you have already changed your password, but are now visiting the site on a second device. The team is going to change the pop-up soon.

If you still have problems when using different devices even when logging in via the main yellow menu, please do flag up the issue in the forum fixes thread or email info@fastday.com

Hope this helps!
Since my last post I have figured out that it is keeping me logged in on my computer, but it just doesn't look that way from the home page. (It still says "login" in the corner.) If I click on forums or something I can then see that it knows who I am! :)
Earlier in this thread people have said how lucky we are to have this forum for free. I quite agree. In fact I would like to make a donation, but not by buying any of the 5:2 books, which I don't need. or by potentially exposing my credit card details to hackers. Is there some way the techno paranoid could contribute by sending a cheque somewhere?
I hear moogies pain, my guess is she is some how caught between a rock and hard place on this thing.

I don't need all the facebook and twitter icons. For me it just complicates the screen.
I would like to thank Jason for sorting me out on my i phone. I was not looking in the right place for the log in and also being a total wally with trying to reset my password when I'd already done it! :doh: Sorry for being a pain!
p.s. As Carorees says if you're having trouble e-mail the team....they're fast! :heart:
For the first time I have been able to log on on my iPhone, thank you to whom ever sorted the problem, :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
not sure if this is already posted.. if you add pictures and then people click thumb into larger pic it says
it often says
The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

sometimes too it only shows one thumb and the other, just a name
see examply my pancake shots on

post184894.html#/p184894
I'm afraid I don't really like the new site either. Sorry and all that.
Well it's been a while now, and I'm still having problems logging In on my iPhone, and as I type, the black log-in box is obscuring what I'm typing. I am still being bombarded with lap-band surgery and I'm rapidly losing patience. There don't seem to be any signs of improvement.
@jools7 and all others who are having trouble with logins: if you have logged in once and not logged out again you will probably find you are logged in all the time. I have just bookmarked https://forum.fastday.com and it brings me straight here with where I am already logged in. Are you sure you need to login?

Secondly, the changes to the adverts take a little while to take effect but please can you report any unsuitable ads on the thread Moogie set up: suggestion-box-f15/adbusting-let-s-get-rid-of-the-diet-ads-t12472.html

Lastly, as so many people have indicated they would be willing to pay a small subscription fee in order to avoid having to see the ads, I was wondering whether anyone has done this on any other site/forum and what kind of money they pay/would be willing to pay? The kind of system where you pay a fee and don't get ads is commonly used with apps for smart phones and tablets so I'm sure we could set up a similar thing whereby the forum/website is free if you are happy to have the ads or you can pay something and have the ads removed. We would need to research it, but if you have experience of this kind of thing maybe you could PM @Moogie or me about it? We can investigate and maybe put it to the community once we know more.
kencc wrote: So many things I hate about the new site.

Not sure why I made the effort re-setting my password and logging in with my email address just to say that ... however, goodbye.

kencc

May well be the conclusion for me as well.....it just doesn't work for me, sorry.
Hi , well as far as I can tell, I always log out, and I don't get a choice w - (sorry, black box is across the screen again) - i just always get a login box & can't get rid of it until I log in about a dozen times. Pressing "submit" doesn't seem to do anything at all for most of the times, then eventually I get the "change your password" box, then when I get rid of that I can usually get on. But then I often don't get the options diwn the left hand side . As I say, I don't seem to be able to access the usual menu, but then I don't know what's usual any more! Thoroughly discombobulated!
on my ipad I get the menu at the very bottom of the screen- don't know if that's any help.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
134 posts Page 8 of 9