The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

24 posts Page 2 of 2
Thank you Penny I set it to record & haven't watched it yet. Perhaps it will mention the research & book Pure white & deadly by John Yudkin written about sugar & disregarded for many years! It is available on Kindle & fascinating reading.
Reminder!
That was weird...I wrote a reply and then noticed it wasn't here. There seem to be two threads on the same subject. Anyway, I'm all set to watch it (with Midsomer Murders set to record ;) )

Presumably fat will be better than sugar...who knows!

Bean :geek:
@
Domane wrote: Ooh! I like the last sentence..."they also discover their biggest enemy may have been hiding in plain sight."

Can't wait!!!

@Domane that's the sentence thar's intriguing me too! X
oooo I'm missing out. Please report when it's done.
nursebean wrote: That was weird...I wrote a reply and then noticed it wasn't here. There seem to be two threads on the same subject. Anyway, I'm all set to watch it (with Midsomer Murders set to record ;) )

Presumably fat will be better than sugar...who knows!

Bean :geek:

Ballerina has a thread about a link to the Maily Dail - perhaps the cause of confusion :oops:
Just seen a bit about this on The One Show. The jist of seems to be that two identical twins diet for a month. One does low fat the other no carbs. They both lose weight, the guy on the no carb looses more but he can't function proberly, ie. mental functions. It would appear that they might be rubbishing high fat low carb. Will be watching it later to find out.
@carorees has a good theory about the no- carb guys lethargy and impaired function on the other thread (Ballerina's) - will look out the link in a mo :wink:
Here it is - see caro's comment about a few posts in

post146654.html#p146654
24 posts Page 2 of 2