24 posts Page 1 of 2
BBC Horizon 'Sugar versus Fat'
23 Jan 2014, 13:03
Wednesday 29 January, BBC2, Horizon are running a programme 'Sugar v Fat'

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/csfr6 ... ugar-v-fat

Just in case you'd like to catch it.
OOOOh goodie. Thank you Penny!
Sounds like one to watch! Thanks for the heads up Penny. :like:
Ooh! I like the last sentence..."they also discover their biggest enemy may have been hiding in plain sight."

Can't wait!!!
Thanks.

If I have another "I'm on a NY diet, I'm only eating low-fat crackers with low-fat spread" conversation, I'm going to scream...I've been good though and just let it go...
:heart: Thanks for that Penny will watch that deffo. :heart:
Thanks Penny, that looks worth watching
Thanks Penny I have pressed the record button. Looking forward to it. It does look as if gradually the wrong information is being chipped away. :grin: :like:
Repeated tonight at 11.20 - another chance to record for people like me who missed this yesterday ( or even watch live if you can stay awake long enough)
Lil, it looks as though it's next week, not tonight.

I think I'll be watching if I can - hubby will probably grimace at another 'food/diet' programme. He is very slim and muscular (I know, lucky ol me) and tends to favour a higher carb lower fat diet just by natural preference rather than thinking about it (he trims fat off meat, and eats a bowl towering with fruit & fibre & a banana each morning) whilst I'm certainly not scared of fat and, whilst I do still enjoy carbs in all their forms, am beginning to reduce the amount I eat.
Thanks Penny, that's one I don't want to miss,

Ballerina x :heart:
Lil wrote: Repeated tonight at 11.20 - another chance to record for people like me who missed this yesterday ( or even watch live if you can stay awake long enough)

You haven't missed it...it's next Wednesday and repeated Thursday...I've set a reminder for me to watch!
Yes I just realised. I went to set hard disc recorder and couldn't find it - now set for next Wednesday
Bump to remind everybody to watch this on Wednesday!
Darn, hope the ABC or SBS show it a bit quicker this time!
24 posts Page 1 of 2