The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

22 posts Page 1 of 2
Friday fast, 27th March 2015
26 Mar 2015, 18:12
Yep I've started my Friday fast at 6pm on Thursday. It means I will eat my fast-day soup tomorrow at 6pm, only having water, black coffee and tisanes until then.
Slowly slowly, gently gently, catch the body on the hop and lose the weight :0)
Good luck fasters all :like: :clover: :cool:
@Azureblue wow - go you! Woman on a mission :wink:
Good luck gal, sounds like a good plan

Ballerina x :heart:
Well shall I finish my Thursday fast@Azureblue or just go to bed @CandiceMarie
Nice fish and veg awaiting me if I have the strength to cook it.
Where is everyone down south? :heart: :victory: :?:
Is your name Soupy Sue @Azureblue?
Well, did you fast ok fellow Bean @lizbean?
Where are ourAussie fasters today! No-one in?
@Nursebean @Azureblue fish and veggie dinner done, yummy. Did our friends forget to set their alarms. Sleepy continent? Must be having a very good time. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
It's just 730 in Japan. I'm in today. Back-to-back. Good luck, Friday fasters!
@Azureblue! I have been fasting Thursday and Friday in one day!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I joined two fasts as I did not sleep a peep last night @CandiceMarie@Nursebean - I have lost the plot :shock: - see you next week :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: happy days :cool: :cool: Best to all :clover: Snorr
Really, I mean I work internationally and should know better, not today though. :neutral:
Ohhh no poor you @lizbean! X sending commiseratory hugs x i hope a backtoback isnt too much for your poor tired body? I guess in a way it gets it all out of the way in one go.you really need some sleep tho lizbo x
Have a good day all you fab friday fasters x
I'm in today. It's going to be a long day, I won't get to get dinner until about 6:30 pm or so. But, I can do it!!
Good luck all. I'm in with you today too. I have been doing well so far having done my gym visit and hard work there. Catching up on correspondence, and getting into the garden while the sun still shines. Rain on the way apparently. Chicken puttanesca tonight and cauliflower......I am motivated because a little weight is starting to come off but best of all was someone saying " have you lost more weight? You look even slimmer" the truth is very little came off, but if it shows like that it's wonderful. :like:
I'm in for my Friday 1/2 fast. Black coffee and water until my evening meal of my husband's and my customary frozen pizza.

Good luck all. And good on you @AzureBlue and MaryAnn. Extra luck to you and your goals. And good luck on some good sleep for you, @Lizbean. :clover:
I'm in today too.
Haven't been on the forum much recently, but I put on a few kilos over Christmas and haven't got them off yet, so need to pull myself seriously into line.
The forums always manage to motivate me.
I'm now doing 4:3 to try and shift the weight as quickly as possible.
On the menu tonight.... Homemade spicy carrot and lentil soup. I've had half an apple around 2 o'clock.
I might have a crispbread spread with something tasty...maybe banana with a cuppa for pudding.
Good luck everyone fasting today.
Hello everyone! whoever is still awake. It is 5:30 here and I've already eaten my 500 calories and am wanting more :frown: but, I want the scale to go down a lb by tomorrow so I better stick to it. I didn't eat much yesterday only about 800 calories so hoping that helped. It is sunny out and I'd like to go for a walk to pass the time but my feet are aching from work :frown: Perhaps I will have a cup of tea outside on the stoop with my neighbours. It snowed yesterday but now it is melting. I saw some snowdrops peaking out of the snow yesterday morning! spring is here, despite the snow on the ground :bugeyes: Enjoy your evening!
22 posts Page 1 of 2