The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 17 of 60
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 60 Next
Member 60 here,
start weight is 175 lbs.
Goal weight is 159 lbs

Cutting out bread and refinded sugar as of today!

16 lbs seems a lot, but I know I lost 8 lbs very quickly when I started this fasting earlier in this year, so I am sure I can do it. I WILL do it!
Eso exciting that about 100 people have been signing up for this challenge. We'll have a great fall supporting each other this fall.

I'm doing this challenge to shape up after giving birth to my second child 4 months ago. I'd love to hear if anyone else here also have some baby weight to shred.

Starting weight : 68,5 kilos
Goal weight: 64,5 kilos

Good luck everyone!
I'm in too, iv 9 lbs I'd love to lose, although I'm going on holidays on 11th of October, so I will be playing catchup when I get back.
juliebulie10 wrote: well........... I've nearly got my first official fast day behind me with only a cup of Horlicks light at 5pm and 4L water, 2 black coffees and 2 green teas AND a body combat class!!

I'm super proud of myself as its my day 1 of TOTM (normally scoff chocolate), I have also had an upset tummy(squits!!! sorry if TMI!) and yet I've STILL managed to fast, excersise and NOT kill my children in my grumpyness!! LOL

Bring on a food day tomorrow!! Well done everyone!

JB x #48

thanks @juliebulie10for the extra update ... i encourage updating and posting like this.
Your post made me laugh about the children and the grumpiness
I too am chuffed. in 24 hours i saw a 600g loss on the scales. maybe it was all that extra sugar.
Gina2013 wrote: I'm in too, iv 9 lbs I'd love to lose, although I'm going on holidays on 11th of October, so I will be playing catchup when I get back.

whooohooo we got to 100 members!

you are member 100 @gina2013.. all the best
Hey Gina2013,

I'm also going on a weeks holiday to Jordan tomorrow but I'm going to stick to my 4:3 plan! I don't have time to play catch up when I get back!

This WOE should suit you even on holiday, its only 2 days of little with 5 days of yummies if you choose to!

We can do it!!!

jb x
Hi number 64 here with my starting weight. Have also adjusted target (and changed to kgs) please update - many thanks.

Starting weight 65kg
Goal weight 63.5kg
Morning fellow challengers.
#23 checking in for first time. Start weight 15st 10lbs.
Goal weight 14st 13lbs.
Good luck to us all!
Member 37

weigh in today 116.0kg
goal loose 3kg

I have been steadily loosing for a few weeks but tend to hit plateaus, so going with a low goal that can be amended if need be.
Member 13

Start weight 56.7kg
Aiming to return to 55kg (goal) and then stay below this; ideally reach 53.5 (lowest weight previously on this WOL)

Will try not to eat after 8.30pm....
Alexandra wrote: I have been steadily loosing for a few weeks but tend to hit plateaus, so going with a low goal that can be amended if need be.
@Alexandra - I feel for you, I shed 60lbs+ overall but it was never linear. I used to plateau for up to 16 weeks (not always but it was weeks at a time) and then have 5-10 days in which I dropped every day before stabilising at another plateau.

It took a while but I got where I wanted so :clover: to another turtle weight changer :)
oooh it looks different in the forum.. on a desktop . couldnt find any annouchement.

nice change!
Member number 18. Weight today 62kg. Goal to be less than 60 kg.
Member 76 here with an official starting weight of 243 lbs. My goal is to trim off 10 of those by Christmas. I am not sure whether I'll be doing a 4:3 or 5:2. The 4:3 appeals to me but I am concerned that I might not be able to keep it up, but then I guess i just turn it into a 5:2. And today is a fast day, so here we go! Dee
Member 22 here!
Plan:
5:2.
Not to eat after 7.30pm on most none fast days.
Exercise x3 weekly.
Keep sugar mostly cut out and work on reducing carbs gradually.
Goal:
11st 2lbs - so weight loss of 7.5lbs.

Weigh in:1st Oct: 11st 9.5lbs
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 17 of 60