The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 34 of 60
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 60 Next
# 20 checking in.
I usually post on a Saturday but I'll be out of town tomorrow. I am down 1.2 lbs this week.
Thanks Juliana!
Oct 24 Current weight: 154.4 Total lost: 3.7 lbs
#12 checking in.

Last week: 80.2
This week: 80.4 --> .200gm up

My good news is that I have lost cm's off my waist, hips and other spots, altogether the loss of cm's adds up to 7cm overall, since the 15th August. :)
Hi @Slimmer!
Lovely to hear you had such a good time when your family was over and that you enjoyed all the indulgences. :) I would think that most of that 5lbs is water, and that 2 or 3 fast days should shift a lot of that. Good luck!
#96 reporting in with week 4s result:
-2.1kg
I was worried i might lose momentum, i was ill mon/tue, so had one less fast and one less gym session, but looks like it didn't matter
Well done! I certainly have lost momentum being ill, (partly due to the momentum hardly registering to start off with!) eating too many carbs and no exercise. Feeling better now, so motivation is high again.
#94 Reporting in at 59.4kg feeling as though I've let teacher @Juliana.Riversdown! :doh:
#38 Checking in with a 1lb loss. Hopefully this will start things in a downward motion for the rest of the challenge. I think my fat percentage has recovered from lack of gym while I was away, so this should be a proper pound.

So challenge statistics so far is 1lb. (Not so good when you say it like that.)

Good luck to everyone and well done to all the proper losers.
Number 3 checking in. I gained 2oz this week despite three fasts! I suppose it's almost staying the same but frustrating that I am no longer losing weight.
Well done to those who have lost some!
Hello.
Checking in with another new lower number 12st 5, thats a pound off. :victory: :victory:
Member 86 checking in.
105 kg today so 800g loss this week and 4kg loss so far.
Going to amend my target to 8kg to lose by Christmas as I'm hoping this might be realistic now that I've worked out I can stick to 4:3 quite happily.
Thanks to Juliana for supporting us all!
Hi all,
109 here, late starter so just one week in but delighted with the result, 12st 5.5lbs this morning, 2lbs down, just 7.5 to go in the next 8 weeks. I weigh daily so I knew it was going well & celebrated yesterday with friends and wine ... And canapés and cake. ... And my favourite dinner! Back on the wagon for week 2 with a fast day today. I know I can't expect another 2lbs this week, but it's wonderful that that less than a pound a week will get me from here to target!
Member #26 weigh-in of 107.2lbs which is maintaining within my range of 105-110lbs so it's OK tho' I'll keep an eye on the trend. (tbh, I think this is a TMI gut thing that will resolve over the next week so I'm not perturbed.) :roll:
I was a tad out of sorts during the week so altho' it would only have helped if I'd done my One Moment Meditation during those times, I didn't tho' I did on 5/7 days - so partial success on my sub-challenge.
I would love to join.

Goal: 8lbs , 130
Extra: no sugar
I'm in! I'm currently 138lbs. Starting now.
Mystic wrote: I would love to join.

Come on in.... theres some great comraderie here. you are member 112 @Mystic
A pound here.. a Kilo there... well done on some fantastic results.

Might be a time to reflect on your goal as some have and adjust if you think you went too high or too low when you first put in your goals around October 1. Dont feel embarrased if you have to cut your weight loss goals even by a few kilos. Better to have an achievable goal by Dec 20.

Even me with all the positive spirit coming back at me around here, im having trouble moving down and the 70kg target on Libra is getting a bit iffy. Im seeeing 73 point something occasionaly on the scales and that was my weight in 2013!! Really odd but feeling fired up this week to get things moving down. Feeling too much weight around the belly of late and dont know why.

Get it off girls (and boys) ..... :oops:
Thank you! I Looked and thought I would be 112, and was excited to see it so this morning. I Am rapt to be part of the challenge. Thanks

Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Mystic wrote: I would love to join.

Come on in.... theres some great comraderie here. you are member 112 @Mystic
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 34 of 60