The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 35 of 60
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 60 Next
Hi guys #83 here. I had a slight gain BUT I'm putting it down as staying the same because I've seen a new low twice on the scales over the last week and it's my TOTM so I know this is a blip and I haven't gained fat. I've stuck to 4:3 religiously, no booze, careful on feed days etc. I'm hoping I'll go back to my lowest again by next week, once this bloating and water retention has gone.
Hi! #36 checking in for the Christmas Challenge with a total loss of 6 lbs. I hurt my upper back and can not do the push ups right now so I guess I have failed that part of the challenge. : (
I need to lose 7 lbs more to achieve the weight part of my challenge. : )

Have a great week, challengers!
Golarne wrote: Well done! I certainly have lost momentum being ill, (partly due to the momentum hardly registering to start off with!) eating too many carbs and no exercise. Feeling better now, so motivation is high again.
#94 Reporting in at 59.4kg feeling as though I've let teacher @Juliana.Riversdown! :doh:

Is detention in order Ms @Golarne! kidding.. keep going strong with your motivation, the results will follow
Skippy wrote: Member 86 checking in.
105 kg today so 800g loss this week and 4kg loss so far.
Going to amend my target to 8kg to lose by Christmas as I'm hoping this might be realistic now that I've worked out I can stick to 4:3 quite happily.
Thanks to Juliana for supporting us all!

It's fantastic that you are increasing your goal by 3kg! congratz on 4k so far @Skippy
I am loving being able to help and support you and everyone here
Hi Juliana,
# 20 here. When you have some time could you delete the following from my official post please:
Happy (relieved, actually) to report another .6 lbs gone this week. It was kind of tricky because on Tuesday I went to a cooking class that my hubby and I had signed up for a while ago and the food was yummy. Then on Thursday I had a picnic lunch with my DIL and 5 month old granddaughter and had sandwiches (a no-no for me), so I consider myself lucky to have lost anything! So, here we are:
Oct 25 I am down 1.2 lbs this week
Thanks!
#35 reporting here, well I got through the family dos unscathed, still no alcohol and it wasn't too hard either.I am looking forward to Saturday though.

My eating was pretty bad over the weekend but managed 2 successful fasts and am weighing at 87kg this morning. This is not a post fast weigh in so I am very happy with a 700 gram loss. Only 2kg to go but am not amending my target till next week as I think this challenge might get harder as Christmas creeps closer
End of week 4 update from number 17:
Weight: on 27/10/14 123 lbs, up 2 lbs and over target by 1lb again
Wheat free: wheat free and grain free all week, caught a little sugar by having mayonnaise. Thought it was regular mayonnaise but it was the light kind, don't know who bought that but when it's gone it's gone forever.
Member 92 checking in after 4 weeks. I have lost a tiny amount of weight each week but after 4 weeks it actually added up to something I was really happy with. My result so far:
Start weight: 68.5 kg
Goal weight: 64.5 kg ( -4 kg)
Weight loss week 4: - 1.5 kg ( 67 kg)

No exercise so far unfortunately but I've had 2 weeks with 4:3 instead of 5:2 and I'm ok with that compromise. My goal for November will be to loose 1-1,5 kg. Another month of 1.5 kg will be tough but I'll try hard. Anyways I feel really proud of myself for the October results and I hope many of you feel the same.
swan51 wrote: Hi Juliana,
# 20 here. When you have some time could you delete the following from my official post please:
Happy (relieved, actually) to report another .6 lbs gone this week. It was kind of tricky because on Tuesday I went to a cooking class that my hubby and I had signed up for a while ago and the food was yummy. Then on Thursday I had a picnic lunch with my DIL and 5 month old granddaughter and had sandwiches (a no-no for me), so I consider myself lucky to have lost anything! So, here we are:
Oct 25 I am down 1.2 lbs this week
Thanks!

Done:-)
I've gained this week :-( I had a bit of a crazy weekend with a friend in town, so I'm not surprised. I refuse to record the number, though. I'm hoping with a few fasts I'll be back to where I got to last week…
Hello everyone,

Number 19 here with my end of month update - I've lost one kilo and now weigh 63.8 kg, so back within my maintenance weight but only just.

I have failed miserably on my side challanges though, as I haven't exercised every day or cut sugar!
End of week 4, start of week 5.
Slight increase in weekly average total weight (from 54.1 to 54.2) but I see that as within measurement error, not a real change.
Average body fat percentage over the week was up by about 0.5kg though.
However, my weight and body fat measurements taken today are about the same as a week ago...
My daily average calorie intake was around my TDEE this week, so don't think I have actually increased the amount of fat.
I THINK these results may be a product of eating above TDEE for 3 consecutive days, which pushed up the bf, but after a fast and a couple of under TDEE days, the bf has come down. The previous week I just had one "binge" day, followed straight away by a light day and a lot of exercise, so I think the fat levels weren't up for long, so the average was lower.
Not sure if that will make sense to anyone; really just noting it for my benefit!!
Hmm number 95 reporting a big fat fail & a 1lb gain. Has been TOTM this week but I have also eaten far too much. I managed the gym on Tues but not Body Attack on weds as my tummy was pretty sore. So exercise not great (altho did walk a lot test).
Must get myself into a better frame of mind for the rest of this challenge or I'll be still messing about with the same couple of pounds at Christmas. Grr!
#96 with week five:
Two days early (going on holiday)
-1.7kg

Which leaves me 1kg from my xmas target of losing 12.5kg
Previous 1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 35 of 60