The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

132 posts Page 8 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
I wouldn't normally weigh in until Monday but have this morning for the challenge and ended up at 12.04.02. As I only work in pounds and ounces I am not sure if I have made it or not! I started at 12 .06.06 so if 2.4 pounds does it I guess I am OK, if only just!

Silverslimmer
Number 4 reporting in for the last day of the challenge. I have gone down from 145.7 pounds to 140.7 pounds making a total loss of exactly five pounds! Converted that makes 2.27kg loss for the duration of the challenge! Hurrah! :victory:

Now all I have to do is lose my last 0.7 pounds and I will be at my new target weight - and then, of course, I have to stay there! :shock:

I hope that others are happy with their weight loss during the challenge and many thanks to :star: :star: @Juliana.Rivers :star: :star: for hosting it!
Silverslimmer wrote: I wouldn't normally weigh in until Monday but have this morning for the challenge and ended up at 12.04.02. As I only work in pounds and ounces I am not sure if I have made it or not! I started at 12 .06.06 so if 2.4 pounds does it I guess I am OK, if only just!

Silverslimmer

spot on 1kg @SilverslimmerWell done! have a great day.
StowgateResident wrote: Number 4 reporting in for the last day of the challenge. I have gone down from 145.7 pounds to 140.7 pounds making a total loss of exactly five pounds! Converted that makes 2.27kg loss for the duration of the challenge! Hurrah! :victory:

Now all I have to do is lose my last 0.7 pounds and I will be at my new target weight - and then, of course, I have to stay there! :shock:

I hope that others are happy with their weight loss during the challenge and many thanks to :star: :star: @Juliana.Rivers :star: :star: for hosting it!

fantstic @stowgateresident. If I am not mistaken you may have lost the most weigh tin the 4 or 5 weeks of the challenge. 2.3kg is a huge shedding. keep going. have you joined the Lenten challenge.. the new challenge on the block?
Compared to start of the Valentines Challenge on 12th Jan:
Scales: was 11.4.5 - now 10.13.25 (5.25lbs / 2.5 kilos down)
3 day ave: was 11.5.75 - now 11.0.25 (5.5lbs / 2.4 kilos down)

This has been independently verified (made partner come & look at the number on the scales!) and it's a new low - a smidge below my pre-Xmas lowest-ever weight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for the organisation & support @Juliana.Rivers and well done fellow Valentiners - I love the Challenges!
I was somewhat resigned to the fact that I wouldn't do too well this month as I said before.

SW: 9 st 3 (17/01)
CW: 9 st 3 (14/02)
GW: 8 st 12 (???)

The bad news is that means no loss. The good news is hopefully Bloat-uary is over and I'm at least the weight I was a month ago. I'm not too disappointed as 1) I have only a couple of ibs left to lose 2) I figured this would happen 3) I'm certainly slimmer and my clothes fit better since 17/01. Of course it would be nice to have lost something, but these things happen. I'm confident it's a "body" thing rather than a "me" thing and will just shrug it off and keep going.

Best of luck to all of you and hope you reached your goals! (also going to see if I can see some results come Easter now, lol).
Flic wrote: I was somewhat resigned to the fact that I wouldn't do too well this month as I said before.

SW: 9 st 3 (17/01)
CW: 9 st 3 (14/02)
GW: 8 st 12 (???)

The bad news is that means no loss. The good news is hopefully Bloat-uary is over and I'm at least the weight I was a month ago. I'm not too disappointed as 1) I have only a couple of ibs left to lose 2) I figured this would happen 3) I'm certainly slimmer and my clothes fit better since 17/01. Of course it would be nice to have lost something, but these things happen. I'm confident it's a "body" thing rather than a "me" thing and will just shrug it off and keep going.

Best of luck to all of you and hope you reached your goals! (also going to see if I can see some results come Easter now, lol).

Thats a positive way to look at it all. Love your approach @Flic thank you for updating us and hope you had a lovely Valentines day!
WarriorPrincess wrote: Compared to start of the Valentines Challenge on 12th Jan:
Scales: was 11.4.5 - now 10.13.25 (5.25lbs / 2.5 kilos down)
3 day ave: was 11.5.75 - now 11.0.25 (5.5lbs / 2.4 kilos down)

This has been independently verified (made partner come & look at the number on the scales!) and it's a new low - a smidge below my pre-Xmas lowest-ever weight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for the organisation & support @Juliana.Rivers and well done fellow Valentiners - I love the Challenges!

Well done to you @WarriorPrincess.. You and @Stowgateresidenthave got a fantastic 2.4kg of shedding going on in the last 4 to 5 weeks. how good is that. ! It was a pleasure to run the challenge!
Hi @Juliana.Rivers
Confession time! I started off really well with this challenge and after 3-4 weeks I had lost the kilo. But the last 2 weeks I have not done 5:2 - I attended a 3 day conference where food was abundant and delicious - and my self control went south.
I guess at least I haven't gone up past the weight I was when the challenge started, and I am now setting myself a personal Easter challenge. To be 3 lbs lighter by then - 4 would be a bonus!
I have started swimming again in the past week, and I hope to keep that going to help me stay the course.
Congratulations to everyone who met the challenge or better. :party: Well done.
Thank you Juliana!
cheers
Well, my trend weight isn't quite there, but my actual weight this morning is 168.4 lbs. which is 2.3 lbs down from when we started, which is just over 1kg, so I'm going to say I made it!!! My trend weight is just .4 above that. I think the good news is that I've gotten the ball rolling finally and hopefully I can keep it going. Onto the Lenten challenge!
So here is my official, end-of-challenge weigh-in:

SW: 144 lbs
1/6/16: 143.4 (trending 144.2)
1/13/16: 142.8 (trending 142.8)
1/20/16: 141.8 (trending 141.7)
1/27/16: 144.0 (trending 142.1)
2/3/16: 141.8 (trending 141.1)
2/10/16: 137.8 (trending 140.2)
2/14/16: 138.8 (trending 138.4)

So I am up a pound from a few days ago, but I'm usually up on weekends. But I made the challenge goal regardless. On to the next one!
pamie123 wrote: Hi all, At last the scales have moved again. Last weigh in 82kg. Today 81.5kg. over the moon as I have been plateaud for ages.

Sorry i didnt reply before, and congrats on the 1.5kg loss since Jan 15! Well done @pamie123. You join 8 out of 15 successful challengers !
SammyIAm wrote: So here is my official, end-of-challenge weigh-in:

SW: 144 lbs
1/6/16: 143.4 (trending 144.2)
1/13/16: 142.8 (trending 142.8)
1/20/16: 141.8 (trending 141.7)
1/27/16: 144.0 (trending 142.1)
2/3/16: 141.8 (trending 141.1)
2/10/16: 137.8 (trending 140.2)
2/14/16: 138.8 (trending 138.4)

So I am up a pound from a few days ago, but I'm usually up on weekends. But I made the challenge goal regardless. On to the next one!

Wow.. 5.6 pounds (2.54kg). In actual weight I think you have lost the most across the 15 challengers @SammyIAm... how fabulous for you!
Well that was a quick challenge.!

so far, unless i missed a response we got 8 out of 15 challengers losing 1 or more kilos!!!!

Well done to all.

Can you take a look at the following summary, and let me know if there is an update then i shall put this challenge to bed

Member 1 @Juliana.Rivers trend weight didnt budge but i didnt see that horror number ... hmm once i did.
Member 2 @MerryMelb
Member 3 @Maggiee *** TARGET ACHIEVED 1.5kg lost as at 10th Feb ***
Member 4 @StowgateResident *** TARGET ACHIEVED 2.37kg lost as at 13th Feb ****
Member 5 @BeautyNovice *** TARGET ACHIEVED 1kg loss achieved Jan 29 ****
Member 6 @Silverslimmer *** TARGET ACHIEVED 1KG loss as at Feb 12 (2.4 pounds)
Member 7 @WarriorPrincess *** TARGET ACHIEVED (2.4kg lost as at Feb 14 ******* ... )
Member 8 @Newgirl
Member 9 @Lizbean *** TARGET ACHIEVED as at 2nd Feb, reporting well within maintenance range
Member 10 @cblasz *** TARGET ACHIEVED as at 14th Feb
Member 11 @pamie123 *** TARGET ACHIEVED as at the Feb, 1.5kg lost since Jan 15.
Member 12 @fancyacuppa
Member 13 @Noodle
Member 14 @SammyIAm TARGET ACHIEVED *** Dropped 2.54 kg trend weight since start as at 12th Feb ****
Member 15 @Flic No change in weight as at Feb 14.

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD VALENTINES DAY YESTERDAY!
Thanks once again, @Juliana.Rivers, for hosting the Challenge. It's been great!
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
132 posts Page 8 of 9