The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

373 posts Page 1 of 25
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 Next
Did someone say it was quiet around these parts? Well, let's shake it up a little with a new, 8 week challenge to take us to the end of July.
Whether you want to lose, or maintain, register your interest by submitting a post in this thread.
Post your current weight - and what you'd like to weigh in 8 weeks.
Then, every week, keep us posted with your progress.
My challenge is to maintain at 140lbs.... 10 stone. With a few rather exciting weekends coming up, I'll need you all to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Every little success counts, from a tasty new recipe to a centimetre off your waist to a pound off your hips.
Let's make this the most read and used thread of the next 8 weeks.
Good luck.
Re: Your super summer challenge
02 Jun 2015, 15:57
Yes, I'm in. Even with a wedding and holiday thrown into the mix. Got to get going. Need the focus.
02 Jun 2015, 15:59
I'm in till the 11th when I go on holiday for 10 days. I'm pushing to lose as much as possible by next Thursday morning lol. I'll start again when I return, it will help me lose my holiday weight! :like:
02 Jun 2015, 16:02
Thanks Pen, I'd like to lose 8lb in total so a pound a week, looks like this I believe. :fat:
Ooh found another one.
image.jpg

I may have increased my alcohol and carbohydrate consumption by accident recently. Thinking because I was running more I could get away with it. My system is pretty good at going a long time without food but I get scared that I may not perform well with my exercise.
Current weight 12.7
Goal weight 11 anything. Thanks. :clover:
02 Jun 2015, 16:14
Hmm these 8 weeks will be a bit tricky for me because my sister is staying for a month and we're on holiday over on the Isle of Wight for two of those weeks. I will, however, do what I can...
Like my buddy Oats I too would like to be 11 something. At the moment I'm 12:3.
Onwards and downwards everyone :smile:
02 Jun 2015, 16:16
Wow it's up and running already
Well done Mrs Penns and thanks
I will pledge to lose a pound a week in this challenge xx
02 Jun 2015, 16:21
Ooooh can we have a Friday show and tell. Where we upload our favourite meal of the week, it could be fast day or non fast day.
It could give someone inspiration for the next week.
But it has to be homemade....
02 Jun 2015, 16:22
Good idea!
02 Jun 2015, 16:30
Oh gooo on then. I'm in. Summer is coming and I have bikini fear :shock: :shock: :shock:
02 Jun 2015, 16:32
Yay @rawkaren! You go girl! :like:
And nice idea @carieoates show n tell! :like:
02 Jun 2015, 16:39
I'm 9st 5lbs now and I want to be 9st 5lbs in 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 52 weeks!
02 Jun 2015, 16:52
Well, as anyone can make a pledge, I will just restate mine from one and a half year ago: Je maintiendrai. Or as the French would say: I will maintain.
That will be on 63 kg.
Might need a little buffer to keep that trough holiday, but we will see. I can always extend the duration of the challenge, as maintaining for a longer timeframe could be seen as a bigger challenge :?:
02 Jun 2015, 16:59
Present weight 120 lbs, desired weight on 31 July - 120 lbs.
02 Jun 2015, 17:34
Excellent Karen, the article accessorises with skinny models!!!! :curse:
Anyway, I have no excuses so I shall join in but I am not weighing, partly cos I can't I face it, and partly because I have no scales, so my mission is to get into the skirt I brought with me to Qatar; it used to fit.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 Next
373 posts Page 1 of 25