The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

76 posts Page 3 of 6
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! It was not too long a post at all - I enjoyed reading every word of it over my lunch break (here in the U.S.).

Enjoy your shopping and Take Care!
Yep, both the Jaffa Cake and Salted Caramel ice creams were absolutely fab.

We tried to get a passing child to insist on ice cream for breakfast, so we wouldn't look silly eating ice cream in January, but we just had to front it out!! :grin:

John
Sadly I have not had my dinner yet - hubby's not home yet but I will start chopping the veg for the stir fry soon - will make it feel like it's getting closer...

I think it might be worth travelling from York to Abingdon for those 2 ice cream flavours. Just googled it, it's only 192 miles. I'm not a big ice cream eater in general but I do like homemade farm shop type ice cream - there's a fab little place in Harlech in North Wales that make all their own, gorgeous!
Too long? I could go on reading this all night..it's a post i am gonna copy and paste and keep near me at all times xx
Ohhh my gosh Minigill i have tears in my eyes..
Your story should be printed out for every new member on here to read..
And should be shown to every writer of every article that disses this WOE...
And is a TOTAL inspiration for those of us plodding along on our individual paths to better health and trimmer bodies!
Big congratulatory hugs and also to FW for his achievement also
What a fab day! :like: :clover: you Rock! :victory: xxxxx
Oh so pleased for you Minigill! I only wish your post could be read by all those people with a negative attitude to fasting as you are living proof that this WOE works! Well done you and keep your OH on his toes too!x
CandiceMarie wrote: Too long? I could go on reading this all night..it's a post i am gonna copy and paste and keep near me at all times xx
Ohhh my gosh Minigill i have tears in my eyes..
Your story should be printed out for every new member on here to read..
And should be shown to every writer of every article that disses this WOE...
And is a TOTAL inspiration for those of us plodding along on our individual paths to better health and trimmer bodies!
Big congratulatory hugs and also to FW for his achievement also
What a fab day! :like: :clover: you Rock! :victory: xxxxx

Hey Candice, you will have me welling up in a minute :clover: :heart:

I just hope the pics to follow thread isn't quite as bad length wise, however, I can't decide what to wear.... so could be several pics :wink:
Thanks for sharing! I'm on my first fast today and I am struggling a little, but reading this has shown me that its definately worth it! Well done!
Welcome sunsetborderline,lovely name x
Thrilled for you both, nice work you deserved the fab sounding ice cream. Inspirational, thank you
WOW! :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

That is a great story and a wonderful read.

Congratulations @Minigill

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
Thank you for your amazing post and sharing such an insight into 5:2. I have been struggling for personal reasons and have just returned. Your post was just what I needed. Thank you x
Many congratulations minigill, you are a brilliant success and I dream of being where you are now.
Minigill - what a marvellous post! Congratulations :smile: :like:

I'm looking forward to sharing the maintenance journey with you xo
Otter wrote: Minigill - what a marvellous post! Congratulations :smile: :like:

I'm looking forward to sharing the maintenance journey with you xo

I am looking to you @Otter to guide me through maintenance :smile: :like:
Fantastic post and story Minigill - and can't wait to see the photos. Everything said above is right, and I bet you will be read by a lot of newbies (as well as us) who will be inspired by you

:star: :heart: :star: :heart: :star: :heart: :star: :clover: :star: :clover: :star: :clover: :star: :clover: :star: :clover: :star: :clover: :star:
76 posts Page 3 of 6