The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

63 posts Page 3 of 5
You look amazing Isis, new hair style suits you too. Congratulations.
wow you look amazing!!
@Isis that is truly amazing...well done indeed! And don't you look so much happier now! A new woman :-) . Seriously, though, I hope you are very proud of yourself. Thank you so much for the inspiration...what a boost!

Bean :shock:
image.jpg
image.jpg (24.54 KiB) Viewed 617 times
My goodness you look amazing! :heart:
Well done you! You look amazing! ta, pm
I am so so happy for you. And your happy face says a thousand words.
You look wonderful - you must be so pleased - and your hair cut really suits you too. Pics like yours are an inspiration!
WOWZERS! Isis reborn! I am in awe of your pix and super inspired by your transformation. Fantastic fasting x
Wow,it never fails to amaze me the difference in peeps before and after pics! Not only do they look better,they look more themselves..i think the fat sort of blunts our personalities somehow.
Thanks for the encouragement Isis,you make me more determined to get back down again to what i used to be - or close to it anyways -
You look wonderful ! X
How wonderful, well done and congratulations to you! :like: :like: :like:
You look amazingly different and SO much happier! Really, really well done :)
Wow! You look fabulous! You must be so proud! I have also shortened the hair after my weight loss as think I may have been hiding behind it! Congratulations! :0)
Thank you for sharing Isis, I know it is sometimes hard for us to put ourselves out there for the world. Your progress is amazing and I'm sure it will help others along this journey.
Well Isis, you are a shining example of why we are here, why whilst we chatter away, we are seeking support and encouragement.
What a star :star: :star: you are very inspiring and thank you so much for sharing your wonderful transformational images with us
BRAVO :victory:
63 posts Page 3 of 5