The FastDay Forum

5:2 Diet Results: Before & After

151 posts Page 9 of 11
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Wow! Congratulations, Caroline.... you look FAB!!!! What a way to end the year :D
Well done Caroline - what a difference - even from August! :like: :victory: :cool:
Thanks Caroline you continue to be, along with others here on the forum such an inspiration but also really appreciate the input you provide about the 5:2 lab and generally. Thanks for sharing your pics, you look so different and size 10 must be an amazing feeling to have done all that and hit upon what continues to suit you
Wow Caroline, what a difference, especially since I met you in May. You certainly don't have any wibbley bits now.
I was waiting over at the 'Christmas clothes' thread tapping my fingers but you snuck back over here with your photo Caroline. :smile: well you look so slim and healthy, slender and the main think I notice I'd your slim flat midriff. Wow! You look wonderful. We are all watching your butterfly transformation with wonder but particularly me as our starting and finishing weights are the same. Thank you for sharing your photo and your inspiring journey.
Xxx julianna
:star: The difference is amazing, you are an inspiration! You look wonderful!
wow fantastic!! many congrats :)
dee
Inspirational!!!!
Oh wow!
Caroline, thank you so much for all that you are, and all that you do! You are such an inspiring human being! Happy new year to you!
@carorees wow, your before and after shots are really inspiring! Well done. Hope I can do as well as you!
I just caught up with your new pictures.....it's amazing Caroline, you look a different person altogether. You're very inspiring you know. How marvellous. :heart:
You are such an inspiration !
Amazing, Caroline! You must be so excited to be so close to your goal, too!
Well done Caroline, you look great, bet you don't recognised yourself. There are so many members posting successes now it will be so inspirational to new joiners. Thanks for sharing
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
151 posts Page 9 of 11