The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

47 posts Page 2 of 4
The same problem here: my own tracker works Ok but I can not see anybody's trackers.
And me - I could view them, but now I can't again.
ADFnFuel wrote:
carorees wrote:
Pariah wrote: I have the same problem as Justdee. Can't see anybody's trackers now. I had this problem before in the new forum but after logging out and in again it disappeared but this time this didn't do the trick.

It is being fixed at the moment...it is something to do with links to the old site. Should be back soon...

If you want to view someone else Progress Tracker before the fix is installed:

Replace "http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk " with "http://www.fastday.com" in the link at the top of the error page and hit the Enter key.

This works perfectly. Just click on the view link under the person's avatar and then edit the url in your browser to change 52fastdiet.co.uk to fastday.com and hit enter.
@ADFnFuel, thanks for the advice. But it doesn't work as I am on the link you are suggesting to start with. I did it again and it didn't work. I hope they fix it soon.
Are you sure @Pariah? Perhaps you misunderstood? What you do is to click on the view link for the person you want to see. Then look at the top of the screen and you should see something like this:
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 11.46.37.png

Now change the link from 52fastdiet.co.uk to fastday.com and hit enter:
Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 11.50.57.png
Hi @carorees. Yes unfortunately I am sure. I tried it few times and it takes me back to forum homepage and then I can only see my own tracker which I didn't have any problem with. The problem is that I can not see others. But this is no big drama. Hopefully you guys will fix it soon.
@carorees, I finally got it. The thing is the whole link has to stay and only the middle bit has to be changed to " fastday.com". The penny dropped eventually.
My avatar seems to have gone AWOL? :confused:
Yes, the "fix" works to see others' progress trackers but it is very cumbersome, time consuming (have to wait for Safari to time out before doing it, etc.). Are our techies still working on it??
And since I am here, I'll put in my weekly request to put a "Home" link at the bottom of each page...any chance that is on the to-do list?
Just wondering :?:
Yes, all these issues are being worked on at the moment. Worry not!

Remember you can always email us: forum@fastday.com if you need help!
Isis wrote: My avatar seems to have gone AWOL? :confused:

Oh great it's back again!
Thank you
Isis wrote: My avatar seems to have gone AWOL? :confused:

The cat ATE it!
:lol: She was always very hungry
Recently back from holiday. Before I went away everything was working OK . Now I too can't see others' progress charts anymore
47 posts Page 2 of 4