- June 2013

Snackish Day's
10 Jun 2013, 18:13

My 1st full week on 5:2
08 Jun 2013, 12:30

2 replies Page 1 of 1

Snackish Day's

by banana pancakes on 10 Jun 2013, 18:13

My 3rd fast is nearly under my belt but today rather than hungry I've had a snackish day. All day I have wanted any food that is unhealthy for me, so in response I took to perusing the Hotel Chocolate website so that I could plan what lovely treat I can have in a few weeks time when I am next near enough to a store to make the purchase.
I'm actually glad my snackish day turned up on my fast day today or I may have resorted to eating the chocolate cake I made over the weekend and the southern fried chicken I had prepared for my 2 boys dinner tonight. As it is I have been ok telling myself that I will have something tomorrow and from previous dieting experience I know that the planned for tomorrow snacks will never be eaten (or at least not in the quantity that I can imagine!)

5:2 Mondays and Fridays
2 Comments   Viewed 4927 times

Comments

Re: Snackish Day's
11 Jun 2013, 07:18
I am impressed at your self control, to look at Hotel Chocolate and still resist temptation is amazing well done,you deserve your treat
Re: Snackish Day's
11 Jun 2013, 09:14
Thank's Rach but to be honest promising myself nice things just gets me through the day when it's a bad one. I've woken up this morning and it took me until 9.30am to be hungry for a light breakfast and now all my junk food cravings have vanished thankfully.
2 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!