Journals, thoughts and musings from our community

Archives

- June 2013

Nog's Blogs
15 Jun 2013, 07:19

11 replies Page 1 of 2

Nog's Blogs

by Old Nog on 15 Jun 2013, 07:19

For anyone with a daft sense of humour I thought I'd start Nog's Blogs, never considered doing one before so no idea what I'm doing, but that's never stopped me in life, so here we go ....... a barmy way of looking at life without going 'off topic' or 'hi-jacking' someone elses thread :like:

Read these blogs at your own risk :confused:

Seeing as we've started to discuss Mankinis and there was a request for a picky of yours truly wearing said item :bugeyes: here we go ....... :heart:

Don't splutter on your cornflakes missus :sick: :heart:

Last edited by Old Nog on 15 Jun 2013, 07:27, edited 1 time in total.

Nine weeks and lost 9lbs, the blue line and the red line get a little closer! (well 9 and a 1/4 this week)
11 Comments   Viewed 629073 times

Comments

Re: Nog's Blogs
15 Jun 2013, 09:09
I've come over all unnecessary now. Gonna need a wipe down with an oily rag!
15 Jun 2013, 09:43
You look fabulous Old Nog, your impressive physique makes it obvious you must be here solely for the health benefits of 5:2! ; )
15 Jun 2013, 10:18
I think this might prove to be dangerous for us old nog, for someone who isn't used to blogging you are off to a hell of a start. (((( :lol: )))). :like:
15 Jun 2013, 11:00
Needless to say I've cobbled the picture together ...........

that's not my real face !!!!
15 Jun 2013, 11:24
Say it isn't so!*gasps*
15 Jun 2013, 11:27
Wow! Wow! Wow! :bugeyes: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :razz: :like:
15 Jun 2013, 12:07
AiriR wrote: Say it isn't so!*gasps*

Sorry to disappoint, but I haven't got ginger hair :wink:
15 Jun 2013, 13:10
Ah, thought I hadn't seen Mr Le Toad for a while, I now know where he has got to, hope you had a stiff drink or three before you shaved those rather fine legs old boy,

Ballerina x
15 Jun 2013, 14:17
Might need a lie down in a dark room with a cold flannel - lol!
11 replies Page 1 of 2

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!