Archives

- November 2013

Interim goal reached!
06 Nov 2013, 18:53

+ October 2013
4 replies Page 1 of 1

Interim goal reached!

by DeeWidiastuti on 06 Nov 2013, 18:53

Just want to make a quick post to say that I have reached that interim goal of getting to 55 kg! This is absolutely the fastest I have ever lost weight.. this WOE really works for me.

The last time I remember being at this weight was about 9 years ago when I was 25 years old. Haha, imagine that, I'm back to my 25 years old body! :grin:

Anyway, I made a post about this already in my blog, including progress pictures! Come visit if you're interested ;).

http://creepy-healthy.blogspot.nl/2013/11/the-milestone.html

Meanwhile I'm just enjoying this happy feeling, and then move on to the Christmas club goal of getting to 54 kg. I am hopeful!

Dee

6:1 (switching to 5:2 for now) and 16:8 most days

Christmas Club Member #75
Weight at start : 55.6 kg
Goal for Dec 25 : 54 kg (1.6kg loss)
Current weight (Dec1) : 53.9 kg (actual)/54.5 kg (trend)
Weight loss so far : 1.7 kg
Christmas goal reached!! :)
4 Comments   Viewed 32264 times

Comments

Re: Interim goal reached!
06 Nov 2013, 23:46
Reasons to celebrate Dee! Congrats on your milestone. I still have quite a few kilos to go but your post inspires me to keep going! Been 3 yrs since my weigh started with a 5 so hope to join you soon. Great blog!
07 Nov 2013, 06:40
Thanks Karen! I have a a few kg left to my goal weight myself, but 55 kg is really a break through for me. I'm sure you'll get to the 5's soon too, since I see in your blog how dilligent you are with your eating, and the P90X program is a killer! Let's keep going!
07 Nov 2013, 11:38
Congratulations!!
07 Nov 2013, 13:01
Thanks Aina! :)
4 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!