Archives

- April 2013

A testing week !
19 Apr 2013, 07:43

Well,well,well.
12 Apr 2013, 11:01

Well,well,well.

by Lynzinthesun on 12 Apr 2013, 11:01

I first heard about this WOE a few weeks back from a friend, who like me her life working revolves around food. I did some reserach and googling and found many 'Foddies' easily fitting this approach into their lifestyles.

I have been a serial Yo/yoer . Born big and bonnie' being trim has never been easy, Just big boned my mother used to call it !!

I began my dieting life when I was 14 and lost 2 1/2 stoone, 2 years later is was back on. Then since I have gone up down up down, I have even been slimmer of the year twice in my life losing 7 stone each time!

I think myself as a wholesome eater, everything home/made and fresh, but I'm an all or nothing kinda of a gal :wink: So prevously when trying to be good' if I slipped I felt I was self sabotaging and then thought what the hell, might aswell wait another week. and gradually over the weeks or months the weight creeps back on. Similarly when dieting in the past, thats all I've done diet and excercise NO life just focused focused / Not realistic, that approach as demonstrated over my years does not work for me.

My demon I suppose is wine' and lots of it / it's part of the job !

So on Monday I began my new way of life, no more feeling like a failure' choices made by me' days to repair ' take stock and think.

So far it's gone well. I have decided to repair Monday and Thursdays and weigh Friday ' I've been and done that weigh in every day malarcky and with a tendency of OCD that just becomes another demon to deal with for me.

The repairs days I was concerned about but then my resolve kicked in and I managed fine / herbal teas to stave off hunger. Tuesday and Wedsnesday normal days seemed harder so I kept quite contolled, and busy. I will now relax over the weeek/end enjoy a few of what I fancy if I do' but will try and make a conscious decision .

BTW I weighed today not a true reflection but just to log in for my Friday weighins and I'd lost 5 llbs and 2 inches from my waist :victory:

Thanks for the forum / Great work x

Lynsey, Living on a mountain in Spain.

Needing to loose, again !! :)
5:2ing Fell off the wagon, but climbing back on.
Lost 5 stone 2 years ago, and many kilos have crept back on :cry: x

MY WEBSITE : http://larosilla-catering.com/ Lifestyle & Food in Andalucia.

FB : https://www.facebook.com/LaRosilla
0 Comments   Viewed 3068 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!