- August 2014

Its been a long long time
09 Aug 2014, 13:05

+ July 2013
+ May 2013
+ April 2013

Nibbled-a lot- last night

by deMuralist on 27 Apr 2013, 13:59

It was a non-fast day so it was all good. It was also my first non-fast day that I didn't track what I ate...

SW 3/1/13 =274.8
CW=264.8 down another .6 after a really up day :like:
Calories =?
Net Carbs = ?
Fat= ?
Protein= ?
Sleep =6:22 90%
Steps= 5832 6 flights of stairs - It looks like this is about average for what I do when I feel like crap and skip the treadmill

So you will note that there was a loss on the scale. You may also note that I did not keep track of what I ate yesterday. We had a group over last night, all preparing scrapbooks for their children. We had a counter full of finger foods, dips, and lovely desserts. Yep, I ate a bit of everything. Even if I had counted how much of each thing I ate-no idea how to get it into MFP accurately. I felt like I over ate, as I put one more little dessert in my mouth as I was thinking "man I am stuffed".

So now I go into my 3 up days. I will be tracking them though.

obviously, given that I still lost after what was a very up day, I am loving this WOE/WOL.

Chris
"As soon as I saw you I knew adventure was going to happen"
-Winnie the Pooh

"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit"
-Aristotle
0 Comments   Viewed 2851 times

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!