+ September 2013
+ August 2013
+ May 2013
+ April 2013
+ March 2013
2 replies Page 1 of 1

8th week comleted

by juliusi on 11 May 2013, 09:01

Today I start my ninth week on 5:2. As usual today is also my official weigh in day and as in the past week the trend is still going downward. Today the scale told me that I weigh 74.6Kg, again confirming an average loss of 600g/week. Looking at all the data I enter in the tracker it is obvious how the trend is steady, with the fluctuation of it consistent between fast and feed days, but more important going always towards my final goal of 74kg.
After the race on Saturday I went even below, but went on anormal path during the week, but what I can easily say is that I am almost steadlily in the 74 range.
Even when I enter the values into Libra the trend is showing how keeping in doing what i am doing lately will take me to my goal right on time for race day on May 25th, which is great. Didn't train too much this week, only once on Thursday, but will try today for a short run later and tomorrow morning for a longer one as usual on Sunday.
I saw the new value shhowing on the tracker page and I must say that it is close to what I gathered from the various webpages, given that my activity is considered light, but at the end I think I am doing things in the right way sice I am loosing just a bit over the pound almost everybody is experiencing.
On another note my wife, who knows about my diet is seeing that I am loosing too much weight and she says that I look older, my face is too slim and so my arms. I know that I am loosing probably muscles as well, but on the other side it is normal that when you loose almost 5kg whcih is a bit over 6% of your starting weight. should probably do some situp and pushup to tone my upper body, but I get really annoyed with those kind of exercises. I have never been a muscle guy and my roundness was more of fat than anything else so I take my wife's remarks as a positive sign of weight loss.
Going now for my run.
Wisdh everyone a great weekend.
Ciao,
J

We have not inherited the world from our forefathers; we have borrowed it from our children.
2 Comments   Viewed 7955 times

Comments

Re: 8th week comleted
11 May 2013, 09:35
Great blog! Good to hear consistent feedback on results over a period of a couple of months. With your running you're probably preserving muscle. I'm doing some 'face exercises' to try to avoid my face ageing from the weight loss. Basically pulling odd faces and holding for a few moments, then repeat. Car journeys are good for this - providing you're not in traffic where people can see you!
Re: 8th week comleted
14 May 2013, 05:46
Thank redhead. I just find the 5:2 diet great and we just need to adjust it to our needs and goals and it is quite easy to obtain if sticking to it, which isn't that much difficult. Never did odd faces apart when playing with my 2 year old son :-)
2 replies Page 1 of 1

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!