Log in to view your messages, post comments, update your blog or tracker.
I am at the end of my 6 week challenge, off on holiday tomorrow. Overall, I am happy with what I have achieved in terms of my objectives.
- I have had less mindless eating in the evening than prior to the challenge.
- In terms of gaining insight into my evening eating (in addition to eating out of boredom, for comfort and reward, which I already knew) I think that evening eating, particularly when I am not hungry, has a lot to do with the immediate pleasure of eating. Something that is difficult to get so easily from other sources. Not sure that that helps much tho!
- a glass of warm water with a squirt of lemon juice throughout the day does seem to help reduce the amount I eat each day
- a very filling dinner helps limit evening eating (most of the time)
- I am still able to use fasting as an antidote to overindulging (hopefully not needed too often...), but otherwise don't want to do fast days as a regular thing, though...
Upright Bike since i noted, upright exercise bikes have been completely popular for an extended time, and there are even more reasons to like them now, as each new model issued comes furnished with new and advanced features which help your workout immensely. You have to factor in a few things that aren't directly related to the bike itself, but before choosing an upright bike for yourself.
An area where upright bikes get the edge over their recumbent counterparts will be the price. They usually cost a lot less money, so if your budget is already spread thin, you still have the chance to have yourself a quality workout. Also, upright bikes undertake far less space, and is frequently folded and put away easily for later use. Those of you who can't spare much room inside your home would most likely be better off using these, instead of obtaining a recumbent bike.
I find upright bikes to be less restrictive and more versatile, as far as the workout itself concerned....
Which kind to choose
Generally, there are three popular dog beds you can easily find: orthopedic dog beds, heated dog beds, and dog cots. Orthopedic dog beds are mostly said they are the better choice for old dogs or dogs have joints illness, because this kind of bed has subtle designed shape and high-quality wadding that won’t be too soft or too hard, which makes your dog comfortable and is supportive to the aching part. Then as the names indicates, heated dog beds can warm your dog up in the cold days. Normally this kind of bed is thinner than others, which may lessen the level of comfort, but you can put extra clothes on it to make it snug. The last one is dog c...
Finished week 5 of challenge feeling fine, felt very good on Saturday and wrote some rather sanctimonious (??) posts, for which I was paid back in full yesterday with considerable overeating for no apparent reason, except possibly tiredness and horrible weather... Also, I think when my tummy doesn't look or feel bloated, somehow I give myself permission to eat more. Then I swell up like a balloon and feel awful. Is this telling me that I do need to be forever vigilant? Will it ever be possible to manage food intake like someone who has never been overweight??
I would normally fast as an antidote, but have son and g/f coming for lunch. Not sure how I am going to handle this one.
NB I do sleep better with a tummy full of carbs...