The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Pants or Trousers
12 Jul 2016, 04:42
Whatever you want to call them, buying a pair online and being almost certain they will fit is such a gratifying experience. Even after two and a half years of doing so.
Delighted!
Now if only women's pants and trousers had pockets one could put a cell or mobile into securely....
Re: Pants or Trousers
12 Jul 2016, 05:55
Haha! Well done @wendyjane - I feel your joy! :heart:
12 Jul 2016, 07:44
wendyjane wrote: Now if only women's pants and trousers had pockets one could put a cell or mobile into securely....

They do, but only if you are prepared to shop in outdoor pursuits places. For my last few years at work I wore lightweight Rohan Striders which looked just like black trousers I could get away with in the office but were also quick drying, water resistant and had a big and small zip pocket for cash and plastic. However as regards to cut and fashion-compliance I am clueless!
22 Jul 2016, 01:00
Check out the Fashionista tent for my solution to the pocket dilemma!
Also, those are the trousers I just bought sight unseen from Eddie Bauer, which fit perfectly :smile:
4 posts Page 1 of 1