The FastDay Forum

The Foodies Corner

6 posts Page 1 of 1
My new blog
04 Apr 2014, 14:14
Since I have nothing better to do :cool: :shock: :geek: I have started a cooking blog with recipes of my own as well as tweaked recipes I have found elsewhere.
[img]http://spicemenicer.wordpress.com
[/img]
Since I'm fuddle brained and right now in a hissy fit over young sons friends who tackled him into his bicycle just as he was unlocking the heavy duty motorcycle lock (and...yes, the key broke :( ) I can't figure out how to add one more link to my profile.

Well, check it out if you have the time and interest, right now it's not much but hopefully it will be in the long run :smile:
Re: My new blog
04 Apr 2014, 14:59
@Wolfie I tried to copy the link as you had written it, but I don't think it's quite right as it doesn't work either as a link or the name. :bugeyes:
04 Apr 2014, 18:44
Now that's too bad. If I quit the Img and just copy and paste - does that work?
http://spicemenicer.wordpress.com :bugeyes:
04 Apr 2014, 21:07
I just saw your sewing for the first time - wow! I love it. Just my sort of thing. Not too structured but not all messy. Lovely colours against the dark background too :smile:
05 Apr 2014, 07:05
Winsome wrote: I just saw your sewing for the first time - wow! I love it. Just my sort of thing. Not too structured but not all messy. Lovely colours against the dark background too :smile:

Thank you Winsome, you made my day :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1