The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

8 posts Page 1 of 1
The 15 on the current Valentines challenge to lose 1kg by 14 Feb are going great guns..
Thus far...

Member 1 @Juliana.Rivers
Member 2 @MerryMelb
Member 3 @Maggiee
Member 4 @StowgateResident *** nearly 2kg loast as at 8th Feb ****
Member 5 @BeautyNovice *** 1kg loss Target achieved Jan 29 ****
Member 6 @Silverslimmer
Member 7 @WarriorPrincess (1kg LOST BY JAN 27******* ... aiming for 2kg loss by Feb 14)
Member 8 @Newgirl
Member 9 @Lizbean *** as at 2nd Feb, reporting well within maintenance range
Member 10 @cblasz
Member 11 @pamie123
Member 12 @fancyacuppa
Member 13 @Noodle
Member 14 @SammyIAm *** Dropped 1.3kg since start as at 4th Feb ****
Member 15 @Flic

now......

what's next ...

Easter challenge maybe?

calling for hosters.. there needs to be a challenge on always I think..
Well Lent starts on Wednesday and that is traditionally a time to give up something. It is 40 days so maybe a challenge from Wednesday 10 February to Friday 25 March? Lean Lenten Leanings? or similar? I'm in if anyone wants to kick it off?
Lenten losings?
A great idea - can I join for the second half? I'm on the Valentine's Challenge till 14th then on holiday from 18th till 3rd March. I'll undoubtedly need to join this new one from 4th March till 25th to lose the Holiday Addition and get back (yet again, yawn!) to my Xmas 2015 low!
After that ... I do actually intend to lose some additional weight - but that will probably be the Challenge after next!
WarriorPrincess wrote: Lenten losings?
A great idea - can I join for the second half? I'm on the Valentine's Challenge till 14th then on holiday from 18th till 3rd March. I'll undoubtedly need to join this new one from 4th March till 25th to lose the Holiday Addition and get back (yet again, yawn!) to my Xmas 2015 low!
After that ... I do actually intend to lose some additional weight - but that will probably be the Challenge after next!

You sure can @WarriorPrincess . Just looking for someone to "host" or "run" the Easter challenge.. I could do it but I dont want to take over all challenges as there may just be someone out there that would like to do it. Its great for your self motivation...anyone?
Pilchards wrote: Well Lent starts on Wednesday and that is traditionally a time to give up something. It is 40 days so maybe a challenge from Wednesday 10 February to Friday 25 March? Lean Lenten Leanings? or similar? I'm in if anyone wants to kick it off?

@Pilchards ... great just looking for the person to run the challenge and you (and I ) are in. !
Great idea.I'm keen when its up and running. I'm just waiting for Michael Mosleys new book 8 week blood sugar diet to arrive in the mail. Looking forward to reading it.Has anyone read it and whats the verdict?
I'd love to join, but I'm completely overwhelmed with work and school right now, so not a good time to host. I'm on break from school between March and September and could totally host a challenge then.
Check out Lenten Losings - all aboard for the next challenge!
8 posts Page 1 of 1