The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey all

Just 7 days to go for those on the challenge - THE CHALLENGE CLOSES DECEMBER 20.. next Sunday.

We have had one member @Callanthereach her goal... plus the maintainers look like they are still doing well.
Many member are so very close to reaching goal.

If anyone else has reached goal.. please let me know as i may have missed a post thus far.

5-2-diet-chat-f6/preregister-to-join-the-christmas-2015-supa-challenge-t14546.html

just a shout out to everyone.. many on this list have been updating and thank you. will attempt to update your posts this weekend.

keep up the good work everyone... any fast day you nominate for this week (or fasting window).. do it really really well. and keep moving and active.

MEMBER NUMBER 1... @Juliana.Rivers..
MEMBER NUMBER 2 ... @Maggiee ..
MEMBER NUMBER 3 ... @Hellengerin
MEMBER NUMBER 4 ... @Barbarita
MEMBER NUMBER 5 ... @JaneG..
MEMBER NUMBER 6 ... @katharina
MEMBER NUMBER 7... @vinuela
MEMBER NUMBER 8 ... @loveswalking
MEMBER NUMBER 9 ... @CandiceMarie
MEMBER NUMBER 10 ... @MadcatLady-
MEMBER NUMBER 11 ... @SammyIAm
MEMBER NUMBER 12 ... @LizBean
MEMBER NUMBER 13 ... @Tara1956 -
MEMBER NUMBER 14 ... @drDee
MEMBER NUMBER 15 ... @19kg to lose!
MEMBER NUMBER 16 ... @wolfie
MEMBER NUMBER 17 ... @WarriorPrincess
MEMBER NUMBER 18 ... @Nicky_94
MEMBER NUMBER 19 ... @skinnyli
MEMBER NUMBER 20 ... @smallerrose
MEMBER NUMBER 21 .. @Cyclonet
MEMBER NUMBER 22 ... @peggy k
MEMBER NUMBER 23 ... @pamie123
MEMBER NUMBER 24 ... @speranza *** GOAL REACHED DEC 13 .. 165 pounds weigh in.
MEMBER NUMBER 25 ... @slimnana
MEMBER NUMBER 26 ... @nursebean
MEMBER NUMBER 27 ... @Callanthe *** GOAL REACHED DEC 12 - 3KG LOST! congratulations!!!!
MEMBER NUMBER 28 ... @Fastidious
MEMBER NUMBER 29 ... @Isis
MEMBER NUMBER 31 ... @LouLou51
MEMBER NUMBER 32 ... @tkinsley
MEMBER NUMBER 33 ... @raggy
MEMBER 34 @JustMeB
MEMBER 35 @nznicole
MEMBER 36 @flick

Enjoy this lovely pre Christmas period!!!
:oops: I have met my goal of 166 pounds with time to spare! I weighed in two days ago at 165 pounds. Love this 5:2 system and all the info & support this forum offers! thank you! :like:
Number 30 checking in - I've lost 2kg of my 5 kg goal - would like to have been a little closer to my Christmas goal but any amount off is a step in the right direction. Hoping to lose another .5 kg by 20th Dec and whatever I can by 31st Dec to get closer to 5kgs gone for 2015.
Merry Christmas to you all ,

Moving Forward
Speranza wrote: :oops: I have met my goal of 166 pounds with time to spare! I weighed in two days ago at 165 pounds. Love this 5:2 system and all the info & support this forum offers! thank you! :like:

Well done to you @Speranza.. You join @Callanthe in the two that have met their goals already.
Congratulations to both of you.
Yes 5:2 is great isn't it.
I'm sorry to say that I am bowing out of the challenge having not managing to concentrate on losing weight but well done everyone who has sty with it!! Thank you also to Juliana for running it.
I will be back after Christmas trying to refocus. Happy Christmas challengers.
Isis wrote: I'm sorry to say that I am bowing out of the challenge having not managing to concentrate on losing weight but well done everyone who has sty with it!! Thank you also to Juliana for running it.
I will be back after Christmas trying to refocus. Happy Christmas challengers.

No worries @Isis.. sometimes it is just not the right time to be fasting.

All the best, have a lovely Christmas and do see what new challenge awaits us all.
HI JR ..have bowed out also..moved house five weeks ago and not felt very well since
Very inactive right now and can barely type as head is so fuzzy..eating whatever presents itself..DD cooking me tasty stuff and i am eating too many goodies too to cheer self up..unable to take in anything reading wise but cpngrats to all who have done well on the challenge..congrats too to any who didnt lose...at least you tried
Merry Crimbo one and all! Get off yr horses and..Enjoy the crimble fun ! 2016 and more challenges await! Xxx
7 posts Page 1 of 1