The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Time is a ticking away...

Thanks to all those regularly reporting in results for the challenge.

For those not yet reporting or maybe not focussed on the challenge, see what you can do in the 3 weeks.

Here are all the members... as at Nov 30.
the challenge finishes exactly on December 20!
MEMBER NUMBER 1... @Juliana.Rivers.. to lose 2kg to get to a range of 72.1 to 72.5
MEMBER NUMBER 2 ... @Maggiee ... to lose 5kg by early December.
MEMBER NUMBER 3 ... @Hellengerin ... 4kg loss
MEMBER NUMBER 4 ... @Barbarita... maintainer
MEMBER NUMBER 5 ... @JaneG... Goal is two 500 cal fasts a week and maybe a third ' half' fast or full
MEMBER NUMBER 6 ... @katharina Goal Goal 4.5kg (10 Pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 7... @vinuela ... maintainer
MEMBER NUMBER 8 ... @loveswalking loss of 12 pounds (5.4 kilos)
MEMBER NUMBER 9 ... @CandiceMarie
MEMBER NUMBER 10 ... @MadcatLady- Goal 9.5 kg (1.5 stone)
MEMBER NUMBER 11 ... @SammyIAm - Goal 4.5kg (10 Pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 12 ... @LizBeanmaintainer. To maintain 123-128lbs
MEMBER NUMBER 13 ... @Tara1956 - Goal 4.5kg (10 Pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 14 ... @drDee- Goal 4.5kg (10 Pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 15 ... @19kg to lose! - Goal 3.kg
MEMBER NUMBER 16 ... @wolfie - Goal 8kg
MEMBER NUMBER 17 ... @WarriorPrincess- Goal 1.4kg
MEMBER NUMBER 18 ... @Nicky_94 Goal 4kg
MEMBER NUMBER 19 ... @skinnyli Goal 4kg
MEMBER NUMBER 20 ... @smallerrose Goal 5g (11 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 21 .. @Cyclonet Maintainer
MEMBER NUMBER 22 ... @peggy k Goal 4.5kg (10 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 23 ... @pamie123 Goal 4kg
MEMBER NUMBER 24 ... @speranzaGoal 2.7kg (6 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 25 ... @slimnana Goal 6.3kg (14 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 26 ... @nursebean Goal 2.2 kg (5 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 27 ... @CallantheGoal 3kg
MEMBER NUMBER 28 ... @Fastidious Goal to 54kg (14kg loss)
MEMBER NUMBER 29 ... @Isis Goal of 6kg (12 to 14 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 30 ... @Moving Forward Goal of 5kg
MEMBER NUMBER 31 ... @LouLou51 joined 16 Oct Goal lose 2.7kg (6 pounds) -
MEMBER NUMBER 32 ... @tkinsley joined 17 Oct 6 Goal of loss 2.7kg (6 pounds)
MEMBER NUMBER 33 ... @raggy Joined 19 Oct Goal loss of 3.8kg (8 pounds)
MEMBER 34 @JustMeB.. Joined Nov 3 goal to be decided for challenge
MEMBER 35 @nznicoleJoined Nov 9 2.7kg goal loss (6 pounds)
MEMBER 36 @flickJoined Nov 25 2.7kg goal losss (6 pounds)

Please step over to the main challenge thread to let us know how you are going if you havent been reporting.
5-2-diet-chat-f6/preregister-to-join-the-christmas-2015-supa-challenge-t14546.html
Member No.19 reporting in. I have been fasting Mon, Wed & Fri religiously but I am very sad and frustrated to report that I have not lost 1 single kg. :frown:
:grin:
skinnyli wrote: Member No.19 reporting in. I have been fasting Mon, Wed & Fri religiously but I am very sad and frustrated to report that I have not lost 1 single kg. :frown:

Don't despair @skinnyli. You didn't gain weight, so thats a good thing though I know you were after a weight loss of 4kg

How are you handling non fast days during this last few months. Are you active or can you increase activity levels?
:like: Grateful for this Christmas challenge! I have lost 5.21 pounds towards my goal of 6 pounds. I think I will make it! 5:2 is really working for me so far. I now look forward to my regular fast days!
Member #36 here.

I know I don't post much as things are proving pretty hectic. I don't tend to weigh myself very much anyway, so in all likelihood my next weigh in will literally be 20th December to see how much I've lost (when I started using the site again last month I guessed what weight I'd be, lol. Then I amended it with my actual weight two days later; I was only off by 2 ibs too!). This is because I got a bit fixated with weighing in every day a while back, so just aim to weigh in once a month as I used to.

Aside from that, I'm fine and still fasting every other day as I have for the past several months. Sorry if we're expected to weigh in every week (I'd imagine it's not a big deal though. So thank you :) ), but I'll definitely check my progress on the 20th.
HiJR sorry havent called by..feelingv unwell after house move...deffo havent lost any more tho ...soinactive due to being wiped out xx
Juliana.Rivers wrote: :grin:
skinnyli wrote: Member No.19 reporting in. I have been fasting Mon, Wed & Fri religiously but I am very sad and frustrated to report that I have not lost 1 single kg. :frown:

Don't despair @skinnyli. You didn't gain weight, so thats a good thing though I know you were after a weight loss of 4kg

How are you handling non fast days during this last few months. Are you active or can you increase activity levels?

Hello Juliana.Rivers I have been trying not to overeat on my non fast days and I do acrobatics twice a week for 1hr 30 mins each time. I don't know what is happening. I am going to try and keep a journal for the next month and see how that pans out
skinnyli wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: :grin:

Hello Juliana.Rivers I have been trying not to overeat on my non fast days and I do acrobatics twice a week for 1hr 30 mins each time. I don't know what is happening. I am going to try and keep a journal for the next month and see how that pans out

A daily journal is a fantastic idea @skinnyli. Let us know how you go.
Speranza wrote: :like: Grateful for this Christmas challenge! I have lost 5.21 pounds towards my goal of 6 pounds. I think I will make it! 5:2 is really working for me so far. I now look forward to my regular fast days!

Fantastic news @Speranza
9 posts Page 1 of 1