The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

127 posts Page 8 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Fasting Friday.
Hi, I am well and happy to see I lost a pound Tues. Soon to start my Fri. Fast day. Also happy to see so many have set a goal and worked at this challenge. No matter what happens, we learn. (Please remind me of that when I get discouraged!) No more ice cream, so there is hope for a good day tomorrow. :wink: :clover:
Lost 1 lb. this week. Never mind the amounts gained then lost the week before! That makes me 1 pound less than 2 weeks ago.
Well done @grannieannie and goodbye to two packets of butter then! All moving in the right direction, so keep on keeping on!

Best of luck for the week ahead!
Excellent @grannieannie!

I lost 1.2 this past week. @Hazelnut20 and @justdee are having fabulous results. How are the rest of us doing?

I fasted yesterday and am keeping it going today. We have about another week or so to go.
Yay @piper - that's great! Well done you. Farewell over two packs of butter!! Never to return.....

Gosh, is the challenge coming to an end already? Doesn't the time fly when you're having fun, eh?

Are we doing the final weigh in on a specific day? Please remind me the date if so! Many thanks & good luck everyone for the week ahead. Keep the faith! Xx
I am down a little bit, which I'm ok with. It's the last few weeks of school and they have been crazy, so eating properly and exercising has pretty much gone by the way side. But sometimes it's been so busy I haven't had time to eat, so it sort of works out. I have 3 days left and then I will put my focus back on healthy eating!
It's always difficult @cblasz when you've got lots of other things going on, isn't it? You've done very well to be down a bit then! I know just how you feel - came back here on May 9th, spent the first week exercising like a demon...then life got in the way & I haven't managed anything for the past 4 weeks - tut tut.

Still, we're all just doing our best to cope with whatever life throws at us, aren't we?

Nice to catch up with you xx
number 5 here. I lost 3.5lbs this week on the BSD. That means for the very first time I reached the target I set myself on a challenge Whoop Whoop!!!!
The challenge isn't over yet though, so keep it up challengers and lets see where we end up.
Well done and Good luck everyone. :clover: :clover: :clover:
Challenge start weight: 181 lbs
Todays weight : 173 lbs
Oh I say! Hit the target before the end of the challenge???? That's fantastic, @justdee!

Well worth a "whoop whoop" and one of these... :star:

Am thrilled for you xx
Wow @justdee. Nice work!
Hi all
@cblasz, I always like when a natural fast gets going. Sometimes, I just don't want to eat, other times get too busy. It counts.

@Hazelnut20, the challenge goes through the 20th. That weekend, I will give roll call, and anyone who wants, can report.

@justdee, once again, congratulations! That is truly wonderful for you.

I will be looking to hand off to the next challenge which, if anyone wants to run one, will be after the June solctice.
Hi @grannieannie (waves) :smile:
#17 checking in to report a 2.2lb loss last week! Am very happy with that as it brings me to a total loss of 21lbs since I came back on May 9th...

So, just a week to go then! Hope all is well with everyone and good luck for the final push!!
I'm looking forward to my weigh in this weekend. I have been consistently down tiny amounts during this challenge so I am confident that I will be reporting a successful end to the challenge next week. Keep up the good work one and all - the end is in sight. Who will pick up the mantel and run the next one? t's winter here in Sydney so it would be good if one of you Northern hemisphere peeps can run a summer one and then one of us Antipodeans can pick up a September Southern Spring fling in September.
Hello challengers,
@pilchards, @nursebean,@ADFnFuel, @pamie123, @justdee,@carieoates,@prunella, @grannieannie, @Wmr309,@Katharina, @Newgirl, @d2dutta, @Lizzy75,@cblasz, @Ally5. @Hazelnut20, and @Thin Lizzy

The final challenge day is tomorrow. I haven't done as well as I wished, but am still healthier than I was and below my start point. (which is the point)!

Thanks to all participants!

Anyone else want to contribute?
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
127 posts Page 8 of 9