The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

127 posts Page 9 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Hi all challengers. I have had trouble getting on to the forums over the weekend ( and see that I am not alone in this ) so sorry for not giving you an update sooner.

I have lost about 800g over the challenge which is not the 1 kg I wanted to lose but a loss nevertheless. I seem to have gone into maintenance mode and keep gaining and losing a few 100gs each week. Thanks for running the challenge @Piper. I am happy to participate in the next one - I won't offer to run another until we get into the Southern hemisphere spring in September.
I can't believe it's the end of the challenge already,,, that was a quick 7 weeks.
Thanks so much@piper for running this challenge. It's the first challenge I've ever managed to get to the end of. On top of that, I smashed the target I set myself. = WIN WIN
Target was to lose 7 lbs
Challenge start weight 181 lbs
Current weight 169.6 lbs
That's 11.4 lbs gone. Very VERY pleased with that.

What's the next challenge going to be then? Any ideas?

Good luck everyone,, looking forward to reading how everyone did.
:smile: :like:
Thank you @piper for keeping the challenge going, and to all who participated, whether we reached goal or not. :heart:
On May 1 I posted: My goal is to average losing another pound a week, and to follow my exercise plan 6/7 days.
Lost 5.5 lbs., and got lost on the exercise track. :frown: Not full goal, but much better than I would have done alone.
My waist is 3.75 inches smaller than when I started The Fast Day in mid Jan. :victory:
and I am fasting today. "May the Fast be with you!" :clover: :clover:
Thanks @piperfor running the challenge. Unfortunately, I really wasn't able to do much being so busy with the end of the school year. I didn't really lose much weight, but I didn't gain any either, which is a win in my book! Now I'm done with school for the summer and can really devote myself to exercise and healthy eating. So I'm up for another challenge if anyone volunteers to run it!!
Mmmm, I also seem to Be running on the spot... Ridiculous really given my past weight loss success.
I switched to tues Thursday fast days but I'm giving blood tomorrow so won't be fasting or I will definatley pass out during the donation.
Other things keep getting in the way, even though I don't do breakfast and at weekends have wine I'm not gaining so I suppose that's a bonus.
Well done everyone, sometimes we all need a good enough reason to really knuckle down and do a really good full fast. I'm usually holiday driven. Esp if there's bikinis involved. :island:
Hello Losers (term of endearment variety!)

#17 popping in here to record my challenge result. Have done the 8 week Blood Sugar Diet for the past 6 weeks since joining the challenge on May 9th. Been doing 16:8 every day and sticking to low carb foods - mainly plants...and 800 calories each day every day. It's not as hardcore as it sounds - honestly! If I can do it, anyone can do it for sure - honestly, I'm the world's worst!! A change has once more come over me though...the trick will be to keep it going. Answers on a postcard please!

Anyway, my loss is 26lbs since starting the challenge and I'm over the proverbial moon with that! Think I undertook to lose 12lbs....and felt that was a very tall order in the first place, but the BSD has given me the kickstart I badly needed. If summer ever comes here in the UK, I'll be much more ready for it than I was 6 weeks ago.....

Ooh, just remembered, my original post when I joined this challenge said I intended to exercise lots using Rosemary Conley DVDs. Wk 1 yes, but can report I have done absolutely nil for the past 5 weeks. Have not become a gym bunny or anything....
Happy strawberry moon, everyone. I have to go to work, but I am so impressed with us all.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
127 posts Page 9 of 9