The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

127 posts Page 1 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
Thanks @ADFnFuel for running the last challenge. :victory:

If anyone's up for another, I am willing to give it a try. Same kind of rules, name, goals, details you'ld like to share, etc.
We might try to go 'til the season change? :razz:
Hi @Piper, I'd like to take part in your challenge please. Aiming to lose 1 kg by end of May and then see how I go from there. I have increased my Fitbit step goal to 15,000 steps per day so will aim to a achieve that 5/7 for the challenge period. Not sure where in the world you are so which season are you referring to? In Australia winter starts on June 1st.
Hope there are some other challengees.
Hi @Pilchards.
I'm in the USA in Ohio, but I was talking about the Solstice, about June 20th.
Hi I'm up for the challenge please. Why don't we let this challenge run until 1 September - a good date to go for I'd say!
A pound a week? That would be fantastic!
Bean xx
nursebean wrote: Hi I'm up for the challenge please. Why don't we let this challenge run until 1 September - a good date to go for I'd say!
A pound a week? That would be fantastic!
Bean xx

I like your commitment @nursebean but it's pretty hard keeping a short challenge going with so few peeps visiting the site atm and a long challenge might deter newbies. My vote (for what it's worth) is to have a lovely 7 week challenge til 20 June and follow it up with a summer one. @piper what do you think? If you run it til the solstice put me down for 2kg.
Put me down for 9 pounds (4.1kg).
Good plan @Pilchards! Here's to 20 June! :-)
Bean xx
I'm in please. 82.5kg this morning. Aiming for a loss of 4kg. Target 78.5kg.
thanks for running the challenge
A 7 weeks challenge sounds good to me. I aim to lose 7lbs. Start weight 181lbs. Thanks for the challenge :)
Starting roster:

#1- @Pilchards= Aiming to lose 1 kg by end of May and then see how I go from there. I have increased my Fitbit step goal to 15,000 steps per day so will aim to a achieve that 5/7 for the challenge period. Wow, that's a lot of steps!

#2- @nursebean- A pound a week? Truly, that would be fantastic, bean! This is what I want for myself also.

#3 @ADFnFuel- down for 9 pounds (4.1kg).

#4- @pamie123- 82.5kg this morning. Aiming for a loss of 4kg. Target 78.5kg.

#5- justdee- I aim to lose 7lbs. Start weight 181lbs

To everyone who said thank you, you're welcome, and let's have fun.

I think 7 weeks is good, then maybe we could do a July/September one. Happy fasting and let the games begin!
I would like to stay focused and join the challenge .
1pound a week two full fasts a week and a mini one on Friday.
I'd like to join the challenge please. Want to lose 7lbs before holiday in 6 1/2 weeks. This would get me back to the weight before I fell off the wagon a year ago :frown:
I am in for this challenge, thank you for leading it. I joined this fasting during Jan. Granted, it took some experimenting and getting used to, but in 10 weeks I lost 6 pounds. :like:
Then I tried the April Challenge, and in 5 weeks I lost 5 pounds. :victory: The challenge and weekly posting helped to keep me on track, so it will help again from now till Solstice. (hopefully) At the current loss average since joining, I should reach goal weight in April 2018. :shock: Well, it took more than 2 years to gain it! :wink:

My goal is to average losing another pound a week, and to follow my exercise plan 6/7 days.
And we have another three:

#6- @carieoates- 1 pound a week two full fasts a week and a mini one on Friday.

#7- @Prunella- Want to lose 7lbs before holiday in 6 1/2 weeks. Time goal! I like it.

#8- @grannieannie- My goal is to average losing another pound a week, and to follow my exercise plan 6/7 days.
I need this challenge and 20 June sounds good to me. By then I'd like to be in the middle of my range which is 67.5kg, 2.5kg less than I was this morning. Back to fasting each Monday and Thursday.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 Next
127 posts Page 1 of 9