The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 17 of 21
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
oopsie I havent updated the group totals as yet but will soon. just a bit immersed in some work projects.

keep up all the good work. I see a lot of good things happneing here.. this is eve of 1 month before christmas day!!!
Just to give you a little more to catch up on @Juliana.Rivers! (also, sorry lol).
I'd like to join onto the challenge too, late as it might be as I recently got a bit more free time (and yes, it really is that close to Christmas. That's scary).
Anyhow, I've actually been fasting since the 1st May this year, when I weighed 184 ibs. I've kept up alternate day fasting since then (plus a lot of exercise in the way of having a very active dog) and currently am weighing in at 137 ibs as of 3 days ago. I'm looking to lose anything between 7-22 ibs more, and imagine my goal weight for Christmas would be something like 131 ibs (my average apparently is 1.5 ibs a week, and four-ish weeks to Christmas = 6 ibs).
Best of luck everyone, and every bit of weight lost is still a victory!
Flic wrote: Just to give you a little more to catch up on @Juliana.Rivers! (also, sorry lol).
I'd like to join onto the challenge too, late as it might be as I recently got a bit more free time (and yes, it really is that close to Christmas. That's scary).
Anyhow, I've actually been fasting since the 1st May this year, when I weighed 184 ibs. I've kept up alternate day fasting since then (plus a lot of exercise in the way of having a very active dog) and currently am weighing in at 137 ibs as of 3 days ago. I'm looking to lose anything between 7-22 ibs more, and imagine my goal weight for Christmas would be something like 131 ibs (my average apparently is 1.5 ibs a week, and four-ish weeks to Christmas = 6 ibs).
Best of luck everyone, and every bit of weight lost is still a victory!

No problem at all @Flic.. Welcome to the challenge ... you are member number 36..
Have I missed anyone who has asked to join the challenge and is not in the post 1 list and been allocated a member number?
Number 15 with weigh in Number 7 for Sunday 22nd November.
7 day steps 72000 :smile:
1 x Body Pump :smile:
1 x Swim :smile:
No change this week so still a loss of 1.7kg since start.
Decorating this week so I probably can't up the amount of exercise, so I'll just have to try to eat a bit less...
Hi @flic many congrats to you and your awesome journey. I'm speechless and so very, very happy for you :heart: :victory: :heart: :victory: :smile: :like:
Thanks @Juliana.Rivers! I know I'm only leaving myself a couple of weeks but I'll see what I can lose in just less than a month. I'm going to be rushed off my feet with work just before Christmas anyway so I'll probably burn a few cals lol. Will weigh in when TotM is over .

Also thanks @LizBean and hello to you. It's actually crazy to think I've been doing ADF almost exclusively for seven months, but oh well it suits me and I feel so much better than I did this time last year.

Good luck to everyone.
Member 27:
Today's weight 90,5 kg, all the excess from overeating on non-fast days is away, yay!
No 12.
A 0.6lb loss this week which means I'm at my most favourable maintaining weight. :smile: Nice one @Callanthe.
Wishing everyone a good week ahead.
Callanthe wrote: Member 27:
Today's weight 90,5 kg, all the excess from overeating on non-fast days is away, yay!

Well done @Callanthe!
19kg to lose! wrote: Number 15 with weigh in Number 7 for Sunday 22nd November.
7 day steps 72000 :smile:
1 x Body Pump :smile:
1 x Swim :smile:
No change this week so still a loss of 1.7kg since start.
Decorating this week so I probably can't up the amount of exercise, so I'll just have to try to eat a bit less...

Well done on 1.7kg since start!! by @19kg to lose!
Number 28, here! My weightloss journey is doing okay, but unfortunately, I don't think I have a chance in hell of reaching 54kg by Xmas. :neutral: Oh well! It's a slow process and I prefer it that way. I guess I was just too optimistic and enthusiastic with the 5:2 lifestyle! :grin: I'm now 66.4kg, which means I've lost 4.6kg since I started a little over 8 weeks ago. I went a bit overboard this week... With the carbs AND the exercises! I earned three awards on my iWatch for that week (perfect week of 7 days meeting my exercises, calories burnt and being on my feet 12 hours every day.) That little techno-geeky device has helped me massively in keeping active. Best b-day gift hubby ever got me. :smile:
No.31 reporting in for last week. I was again at 8st 13lb which is ok, especially since I didn't manage any proper fasting last week. I was very busy though and forgot to log it on my tracker. I ran a 10k race yesterday and as per usual I am up 2lbs today. However this is not weigh in day so I am ignoring it for now. I've got a new Vivoactive and so far have logged nearly 20,000 steps each day so I do keep moving - I must just eat a lot! Anyway will hope to weigh in on Thursday or Friday.
Number 33 reporting in:
It's been up and down for me but managed two good fasts last week.
I'm currently 122.5lbs
Not too bad so far; I have lost 2 lbs only but that is after American Thanksgiving :)
Am ready to really kick in now till the end.
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
304 posts Page 17 of 21