The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 20 of 21
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
I have finally managed to reach 10 stone something (10:12 to be exact). Its taken me a long while but I'm determined to lose more and keep it off! Come on everyone, you can do it. Christmas is nearly here!
nursebean wrote: I have finally managed to reach 10 stone something (10:12 to be exact). Its taken me a long while but I'm determined to lose more and keep it off! Come on everyone, you can do it. Christmas is nearly here!

Well done nursebean. You have joined the group of challengers that have made goal!

Yes its only 4 days to go and counting everyone!!
raggy wrote: @@juliannerivers not sure where my updates have gone but I've been posting weekly updates but it's only showing that I've updated twice since 20th Oct.
start weight 126.2 lbs, current weight 121.2lbs, so a 5lb loss so far. :oops:

Sorry @raggy... my fault for not keepig up to date with the regular updates. I will thank/acknowledge but not always update post 1, with every best intention I must say. Have updated you now.

Only 3 pounds off goal... well done thus far!!!
That's wonderful @nursebean - a real milestone achievement. 10 stone something is my Challenge objective too. Amazingly, especially given Tuesdays definitely-not-a-fast-day office Xmas party, I've a new lowest weight of 11st 0.5lb today and - I hardly even dare think about this - as today is a fastday, I might even reach target by tomorrow!
Just realised my total weight loss since the beginning of last years Xmas Challenge is now 1.5 stone! Yea!!
Congrats @nursebean you've done so well!

As I'm working a grand total of 50 hours over 7 days over the coming week (eep!), I'm going to update my stats now as I'll probably forget otherwise! (TotM is due in like 2-3 days anyway and will probably mess my stats up as it usually does)

I just weighed in at 133 ibs (dead on 9 1/2 stone, 60.32kg I think it is). My weight loss really has slowed since October (as logically I knew it would. I just like the losses from ADF!) and I think it's more like 1 ib a week now. Not complaining really, I'm well within a normal BMI range and healthy and if my clothes are fitting fine its just a number on the scale. So I didn't quite make my goal of 131 ibs (think thats like 59kg? I'm English so I understand stones and pounds better :cool: ) but I'll probably hit that early next year.

Anyway best of luck to everyone! Best of luck on reaching your goals, and if I don't have time to post again I hope you all have a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.
I made it - 10 stone 13.5lbs
:grin: :grin: :grin: I weigh 10 stone something or other!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

My Xmas Challenge was a period of maintaining, then a small target loss, which I've achieved - but my last record of a weight beginning with 10 was 17 years ago.

Thank you @Juliana.Rivers for all the organisation of the Xmas Challenge, and thank you everyone else who organises, supports & encourages.

Good luck all still striving - Have a wonderful Christmas - I'll see you in the New Year!
@julianna.rivers down to 119.5, 6.7lb lossed so far :like:
Member 27: my last official weight-in before the end of the challenge 89,4 kg
Number 4; final chunk

Average deviation from goal = +3.56 lbs :unlike: :unlike:
No of days at < 10000 steps = 0 :like:
Phew, I'm glad this is over! On the plus side, I am slowly descending from 4 days at 4 lbs over goal and am making a special effort for a good weight on 23rd, to celebrate 2 years on Fast-5.
Wow, some great stats and milestones being reported. Congrats to everyone :like: and if goals were not quite met, fear not we'll all be piling in back in January for the year ahead. :smile:
@Barbarita good luck with chunk 5, that final push :wink:
Juliana, many, many thanks for running the challenge and keeping me focused. :heart: I'm done! No 12 - goal achieved, to stay within my acceptable maintenance range 123-128 and this morning I'm sitting at 123.2lbs, my lowest weight recorded on 5:2. Over the last few weeks I have increased the amount of veg on my plate, just a wee bit - as it had been slipping.
This week I'm fasting Sunday and Wednesday, eating when I feel hunger, oh and checking portion sizes are real.
WarriorPrincess wrote: I made it - 10 stone 13.5lbs
:grin: :grin: :grin: I weigh 10 stone something or other!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

My Xmas Challenge was a period of maintaining, then a small target loss, which I've achieved - but my last record of a weight beginning with 10 was 17 years ago.

Thank you @Juliana.Rivers for all the organisation of the Xmas Challenge, and thank you everyone else who organises, supports & encourages.

Good luck all still striving - Have a wonderful Christmas - I'll see you in the New Year!

Well done @WarriorPrincess for making it to goal! How fantastic to see a number that you havent seen for 17 years! Very happy for you.
Just weighed in for the last time, total weightloss was 1.1 kilos, a long way from the 4 i was hoping for but still a loss.

Thanks JR for running the challenge and congrats to all who have lost or maintained during the challenge.
Nicky_94 wrote: Just weighed in for the last time, total weightloss was 1.1 kilos, a long way from the 4 i was hoping for but still a loss.

Thanks JR for running the challenge and congrats to all who have lost or maintained during the challenge.

@Nicky_94.. losing over 1kg in the time is fantastic!. Well done to you. think of that not that you didnt achieve the full target.. Start again, say Jan 4. its the first Monday after new years festivities.

Loved running the challenge and hoping there is another one around the corner. What is normally the first challenge of the year?
Flic wrote: Congrats @nursebean you've done so well!

As I'm working a grand total of 50 hours over 7 days over the coming week (eep!), I'm going to update my stats now as I'll probably forget otherwise! (TotM is due in like 2-3 days anyway and will probably mess my stats up as it usually does)

I just weighed in at 133 ibs (dead on 9 1/2 stone, 60.32kg I think it is). My weight loss really has slowed since October (as logically I knew it would. I just like the losses from ADF!) and I think it's more like 1 ib a week now. Not complaining really, I'm well within a normal BMI range and healthy and if my clothes are fitting fine its just a number on the scale. So I didn't quite make my goal of 131 ibs (think thats like 59kg? I'm English so I understand stones and pounds better :cool: ) but I'll probably hit that early next year.

Anyway best of luck to everyone! Best of luck on reaching your goals, and if I don't have time to post again I hope you all have a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.

Well done @Flicon 4 pounds loss! sorry for delayed reply .... do enjoy your Christmas and there will be another challenge soon I am sure for us all to step up to.
Nicky_94 wrote: Just weighed in for the last time, total weightloss was 1.1 kilos, a long way from the 4 i was hoping for but still a loss.

Well done @Nicky_94 on losing 1.1kg in 3 months. Thats a significant loss and there will be another challenge on the forum soon.

Enjoy your Christmas.
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Next
304 posts Page 20 of 21