The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

373 posts Page 21 of 25
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Next
So glad you got your star @nursebean! Youre a star as well!
@barbarita no slinking off..YOU are a fab star..a special maintaineer star! :lol:
********************************************************************************
Loads of little stars for Beano and Barbo! :lol: xx
Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

I still can't read your posts or mine in here, I see Candice has just put a post in here but only because I can see in the list and headings that she has posted. I can't see her actual post though.

I have started a new 'Super Summer Challenge' thread. Would you all mind posting in that one from now on as I can see that one. Very bizare I know!

Thanks,

Jaye.
I landed safely today at 124.4 lbs - end of the month ,within my maintaining wiggle room challenge. :cool: I'm on leave from work for two weeks. Time to relax and focus on ME, my family and friends.
Lesson learnt last week - I low carb because it works for me, it makes me feel alive but a continuous 2 day serving of bread last week at a picnic and tapas hurt my stomach, it just sat there for days griping. :frown: Won't do that again in a rush, it does not make me feel good. After 18 months I don't miss bread, so I'm not sure why I chose to eat it, memory loss :?: I'll look at that :smile:
Congrats to all, bring on August :clover: :victory:
Happy holibobs @lizbean x Image
XX
75.6kgs tut tut, am knuckling down to knock this back with higher protein and lower fats this month.
Happy August folks :smile:
Hi all, hope I'm posting in the right place and that @jayegirl can see it. I have had a 2 week holiday, or a fabulous fortnight as it has been known in the past. I have put on 2lbs during that time. Not too bad as I did eat with restrained abandon. I didn't say 'no' to anything, neither did I go the whole hog :pig2: :pig2: :pig2:
I am the same with bread @lizbean my tummy is happier without it but I do love it so.
I will be window eating, mfp'ing, low carbing and daily weighing as I am now 4lb over target. I may also go back to 5:2 if necessary. I will take each day as it comes and change things as I need to.
Thanks to @pennyforthem for extending the challenge.
July has been a crazy month for me so I haven't logged onto this site for a while. Just wanted to give my July update for the challenge. I was a naughty girl last week after 2.5 weeks of being a clean eating angel. If it wasn't for that and my slacking off at the gym (working out at 6am is sooooo hard), I would have lost more weight, but oh well. Down 3 pounds. That's half of what I lost last month, but at least I lost something. I'll take it! And it's nice to see the 140s again :cool:
July has been a crazy month for me ,too. Unpredicted eating with visitors upped my weight. Been window fasting ever since they left, to try and shake the excess off.
Today I weighed 52.3 kg Ya-hoo! That IS my super summer challenge AIM.
I must agree that the FAST 5 book is correct, in saying that you have to fast that way for 2 weeks before any weight is lost. Yesterday the 2 weeks were up, and I had been around 53kg for ages. Then I lost now half a kilo overnight. I am very pleased. :smile: I have 9 more days of fasting before the major visitors of the summer arrive. I have made Fruit Cake for them etc, etc. I love Fruit Cake, though usually I low carb :oops: So I am still wondering WHAT I will weigh at the end of August.
anyway, hang in there, even if the weight doesn't shift, it will eventually!!! :wave:
I still can't see anything past the 18th July on here so I will post in the new summer challange thread. X
No weight loss for me this week..just one of those weird weeks?
Ive fasted,done slimming world,counted calories...two' episodes' of choc /buttered toast..
Still thought i wd lose at least half a pound,but no. :confused:
Not to worry,tomorrow is another day! X
Good luck to all,hope youve fared better x
CandiceMarie I feel for you. I've been fasting, but yesterday I actually put ON weight. These fluctuations... I am sure if you keep fasting your weight will budge.
Mine went down yesterday, and I am at my lowest on this challenge. So happy Friday reporting time:
52.1 kg
My challenge weight was 52.3 kg. But the guests and Fruit Cake and good food, dessert and wine... will arrive next week, so this gives me some wiggle room, as some one called it. they will arrive on Thursday, so Friday morning I can have my breakfast :smile: , I have not had any breakfast for nearly a month :razz: I miss them. and fasting is hard. but weight loss is nice, so what can one do :confused:
Well, there is still some August left for those pounds to drop... :turtle: Good luck to all and sundry!
From what you've said Candy, you have bean a bit naughty this week...and you've bean away. So don't be tooo downhearted and just look forward to next week when I'm sure, if you stick to plan, you'll lose at least 4 pounds! You're so good like that xx
As for me, I've lost another pound this week which brings my total weight loss to 8 pounds! Feeling buoyed up and ready for action...and more losses!!
Good luck everyone and have a great week xx
Sorry peeps, not been around much, what with family things and other goings on.
Hope you're all doing well and looking forward to the end of the challenge! I've got a holday soon, so I'll need to keep checking in here for moral support!
Found this topic in 'active topics'. Hope posting here will work.
Well, my super summer Challenge goal has been 52.3.kg
Happy to report this was my weight this morning. :smile:
I have not eaten anything as yet today. My stomach feels empty. It is nearly snack time now. Phew! This will be my last day of this major fasting, since the guests arrive tomorrow! I had hoped that all this fasting would have brought my weight lower down. Well, there is tomorrow morning weigh-in yet. Maybe I'll be lower then. If so I'll report. Thank God it is snack time now and I can sign off!!! Didn't walk today, because I've been washing floors!!! :shock:
See you guys later!
I didn't post this past Friday as I was on vacation in Nashville. Oh my. I could not stop eating on this 4-day trip. I went from 148.2 to 153 pounds! I was 156 yesterday so I assume at least some of this is water weight. I just hope I go down some more later this week. I don't see how I could've gained THAT much weight. I only gained 3 pounds from a week in Jamaica and I was drinking pina coladas literally all day, every day. I'm behaving this week. Hopefully the scales treat me nicely.
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 Next
373 posts Page 21 of 25