The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I was contacted last week by a chap from Exante Diets, a company who produce diet meal replacements. They have a selection of products all around the 200 calorie mark which they think are ideal for 5:2ers to mix and match on their fasting days.

Meal replacements aren't everyone's cup of tea and in my experience they're often quite awful - but the chap has kindly sent me some samples to try and is keen for some feedback and suggestions. I'll bite the bullet on Thursday I guess and try them as a sort of 3 course meal, starting with one of the 200 calorie soups, moving on to a 200 calorie main and finishing with half of one of their snack bars as a pudding!

If anyone else would like to try the products, the chap has kindly offered us some exclusive discount codes:

11% off entire site, excluding bars
Code: FASTDIET
Valid until 30/10

15% off Box of 50 Ready Meals
Code: FASTDIET1
Valid Until 30/10

Plus, if you purchase via this link, the forum gets a small commission :)
http://www.awin1.com/awclick.php?mid=5386&id=172773

If you try them, let us know what you think! I did tell the chap that most of us tend to prefer home-cooked food for our fasting days, but I'm sure we all have an occasional day where we need a quick & easy option or something to take to work etc.
Okay, so I've chickened out as I'm cold and hungry today and really just want a nice big omelette. Going to try some of the products tomorrow instead!
Good luck with that Moogie, I do use some ready meals on Fast days - usually Waitrose Love Life products, but I don't fancy those Exante ones
I do much prefer something that resembles real food from the start :) But, I seem to have become a bit of a guinea pig of late, I wonder what product I'll be asked to try next?
4 posts Page 1 of 1