The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

18 posts Page 2 of 2
langtoftlad wrote: I'm following Mosley on Twitter - but I didn't see any answers on #askmichael, just questions.
Not quite the question & answer session I was expecting - perhaps as an "oldie", I don't get twitter!

I'm very appreciative of Mosley bringing 5:2 to my attention, having lost 2.5 stone, but I'm realizing more & more, he is just a presenter of others work.
Nothing wrong with that.
But it others, such as Moogie & Carolees on here who do the hard yards.

Questions to Michael Mosley? Would he know the answers without a script?

I wonder the same thing :neutral:

Another thing that bothers me about Mosley is that he capitalises on the fact that he is a 'medical doctor', yet (and this is important) whilst he does have the education, he has never practiced. Very misleading if you ask me.
Oh i didnt know he had never practised...thats interesting..theory is great but its in practice you do your real learning,in any profession
However i am still grateful to him for bringing 5:2 to my attention!
Having lost eleven pounds reasonably effortlessly since late August after despairing of the more known diet regimes like WW,i am just so relieved to find something that seems sustainable fingers X'd!
Keeping my fingers, legs and eyes all crossed for you CM although I'm sure you don't need luck to succeed! x
18 posts Page 2 of 2