The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

60 posts Page 2 of 4
Moogie, that is great, you are so dedicated, makes me feel quite slothful. Thank you for everything

Ballerina x :heart:
Great news, Moogie, and a good idea to choose a name which is closer to the variety of IF strategies which are in use by the members on here. With you in charge, I'm sure that the changeover will be so smooth and seamless that we mere mortals won't even notice!
Many thanks to you and the staffers for all you do! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
How exciting for us all, and probably an awful lot of work for you.
Thank you :heart:
Great news! Well done @moogie and thanks for all your hard work and vision.. looking forward to it!
:like: :like: :heart: :heart:
@moogie that is brilliant news. This forum is the best I have ever been on, huge thanks for all your hard work. :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile:
Exciting news :)
Brilliant. Thank you so much Moogie. Looking forward to the changes, especially the food ideas :grin: I also like the sound of being 'fast' :shock:
Ditto to everything above! This all sounds rather exciting! Thanks so much Moogie and staff

Bean xx
I like so many others just want to say thanks - if it wasn't for this forum and all the advice and tips (not to mention the Progress Tracker) I'd probably be a failed 5 2 er. As it is I feel better than I have for years, health and body wise - and I'm not done yet!

Thanks to Moogie and all the team and also to all the posters on here who have made this community what it is. :-)
How exciting! Looking forward to seeing the new forum. Many thanks Moogie :smile:
During my time on this forum, I have done 6:1 and 4:3 as well as 5:2, and sometimes in combination with 16:8 and complete 24 and 36 hour zero calorie fasts on certain occasions. Because of that, I am pleased that the name of this forum is now going to be changed to reflect the use of all of those fasting methods, instead of appearing to be specifically about 5:2 (which after all, is only one such fasting method out of many).
Wow Moogie, do you have more than 24 hours in a day because I don't know how you do it all. Very good luck with completing all the changes, I like Fast Day, makes sense, mine is currently 21/3 x 2days a week!
:0)
IMHO change is good
IMHO This is the greatest forum and I am so thankful for all the effort you Moogie and your co-workers have put into this. Can't wait to see what will happen.
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Wow. This is a major milestone for the forum. Take my hat off to you @Moogie, this will take us onto the next stage.

:cool: :victory: :cool: :victory:
Thanks @Moogie for all you do to keep the meeting place for our Fasting Family open all hours
Love the new name! :heart:
60 posts Page 2 of 4