The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

27 posts Page 2 of 2
Oh yes, this is a good idea, I already have a couple of folk in mind fir mentions not least Moogie for running this fab site

Ballerina x :heart:
Great fun! Big thanks to Moogie for everything she does for this forum. The awards idea is great but must take a lot of time to set up and run, much appreciated. As Rawkaren says, it's the kind of thing that makes this forum so special.
:smile: :heart: :like:
Thanks again Moogie! Where would we all be without this forum!
Just wondering, can people actually see the Award forum I set up & the topic therein for suggesting categories? It seems not to have had many views and no replies so perhaps it's not showing up for members?
Hi Moogie

just to let you know I can see the Award forum fine, just not had a chance to read it all through!! :-)
Moogie wrote: Just wondering, can people actually see the Award forum I set up & the topic therein for suggesting categories? It seems not to have had many views and no replies so perhaps it's not showing up for members?

I have to say that I thought this was it but I have now found it, thanks. There are some great suggestions but I hope it does not become too convoluted or complex, the original' simple idea was, in my opinion the best.

Ballerina x :heart:
Just adding my thanks to all involved in running this forum and to all the fab forum members. It's the LACK of competition re weight loss and just general love and support that oozes through our computer screens that makes this forum the very special place that it is... thanks everyone :heart:
I just found my way back to the voting booth. It appears others got lost too. * EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE ARE NO REPLIES BECAUSE REPLIES ARENT PERMITTED. DUH*

I think because it's not in active topics, I lost track. And I was rarely on the site for the two weeks around Christmas/New years.

But will now go vote. I'm sorry this turned into a sensitive topic. It really never occurred to me that something intended for a bit of fun would be perceived as hurting those who didn't win. Or hurting anyone, for that matter. Anyhow, thanks a lot for putting it together, @Moogie!
I only found it today as something made me look for it....way way down there at the bottom of the page. I was still happy to vote, I took it very seriously, wrote down who I wanted to nominate and stuck to it. Maybe a thought for another time would be to make the nominations private too.
Re: WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!
11 Jan 2014, 19:41
27 posts Page 2 of 2