The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Just wanted to give a big warm FastDay welcome to all our Aussie visitors! It looks like there's been a documentary or feature on TV in Australia praising the wonders of 5:2 :) we seem to have an influx of visitors from Aus, so welcome to you all and do let us know if you have any questions!

Don't forget to check out the main FastDay site http://www.FastDay.com for lots of great info too :)
Re: Welcome, Aussies!
14 Sep 2014, 12:10
Welcome Aussies..we alreeady have some wonderful Oz members here,so the more the merrier :like: x Plenty of info and support always available here..tips,chats and laughs to be found,so jump in and enjoy x
We wouldn't be the forum we are without you lovely Aussies! xx
Thanks Moogie - a warm welcome from me too. I see it's certainly raised interest out there, so have a good look round and jump in and enjoy as CandiceMarie says ..................... and if you have questions our wonderful brainboxes will be along to answer them! :grin:
Welcome Australia!! Are you bringing any friends from New Zealand? :-D
As someone who lives in Aus (a Pom), I can attest to the warmth, friendliness and welcome here!
Welcome!!
Welcome fellow Aussies. I saw the tail end of the program on Channel 7 last night. This forum is a great support and we will hold your hand through the early days and beyond.
Hi I am a returning Aussie...haven't been here since early this year when we go the news that DH had metastatic melanoma. After several months of operations, scans,to-ing and fro-ing we now have a plan in place for ongoing care and he is currently disease free and on a frequent watch programme. So now I can go back to thinking of me for a while and get myself back onto this WOE which went right out the door and was replaced by comfort eating.....and we all know the results of THAT!!

I watched the programme when it aired on Sunday Night, and even though I had watched Dr M's SBS programmes way back (Channel 7 are a bit behind the times it seems:)), this re- viewing spurred me on to get myself sorted again. I am having my first return to Fast day today and it is really good to feel in control again!!
Welcome back @SoTellMe :)

Sounds like you have had quite a year. Glad to hear that things are better now.

Do join us on the "fasting today" thread; we have been commenting that this thread does seem very quiet some days. :(

Very best wishes as you re-commence your journey, you know there is lots of support, ideas and advice here. :)
A Great British Welcome from me to all Australians members old and especially the newcomers, get stuck into 5:2 and this fab forum then let us all know how things are going for you. :clover:

Welcome back @SoTellMe Blimey you've had so much to contend with, I'm so glad your OH is OK now and having someone to keep an eye on him.
Good luck with the restart. :clover: :clover: Sue
Hi everybody! One of those Aussies here, saw the show. Was very interested, as it seems fairly simple (I don't like complicated programs), researching last night and found this wonderful site. Today is my first fast day (thought I'd just jump right in), it's going well so far :grin:
Hi all

Welcome too from a kiwi who has been here a while and can add to how friendly it is. I have to say tho @tracieknits Im not sure that friends explains the complicated relationship between kiwis and aussies.....
Welcome aboard. Wishing you well on your exciting journey to a new you!
Hi All,

I am wandering is there somewhere on here to teach your food like my fitness pal?

Cheers
17 posts Page 1 of 2