June 10
May 6
April 17
March 4
116 posts Page 1 of 5

Sorry for the registration issues!

by Moogie » 19 Jun 2018, 14:34

Hi all,

Just a quick message to apologise for the issues with registration recently. I'm so behind on my emails this year as my personal life has been a total mess for the last 6 months - my husband up and left very unexpectedly in the new year and it's thrown everything into disarray.

Registration should be working again now and the SSL problem is also resolved - this was an oversight at my host's end and hopefully didn't cause problems for long!

take care all & happy fasting!

Moogie

Journo looking for interviewees - by Friday

by Moogie » 16 Aug 2017, 11:23

I've been contacted by a journo looking to interview women between 35 and 60 who've lost 100+ pounds with IF.

If you fit the bill and would like me to put you in touch, either reply here or message/email me - moogie@fastday.com

What differences has fasting made to your health?

by Moogie » 01 Aug 2017, 11:01

Last week, I was (after three and a half very long years) diagnosed with ME/CFS. So today I'd like to ask what changes (good or bad!) you've noticed in your health since you started fasting? It would be especially interesting to hear from any of you who suffer with chronic illness and whether your symptoms have lessened or changed since you took up intermittent fasting.

q3-health.jpg

Note that your responses may be used in a future post on FastDay.

Happy Fourth Forumversary!!

by Tracieknits » 12 Jan 2017, 18:34

Hey @Moogie @Carorees @Carieoates@Debs @Wildmissus and all of you wonderful ladies and gentlemen! Happy belated fourth forumversary!

Can you believe it's been four years?

I'm currently almost 64 pounds lighter, and so much happier and in control of my eating. Thank you Moogie, for being so instrumental in that!!

Anyone want to tag someone they miss from the old days?

Recent login problems fixed

by Moogie » 10 Jan 2017, 18:47

Hi all and belated wishes for a happy new year!

I've had reports in the last few days of errors when logging in or out - so I tried it myself and had the same problem.

As I'm totally up to my eyeballs at the moment with work, funerals (not a good December for my husband's family :( ), hospital appointments and the new kitten (yes, now at 5 cats - not my idea!) I've just had to go for a quick and dirty fix for now.

I don't know exactly what the problem was but disabling the way logins link u [...]

116 posts Page 1 of 5

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!