The FastDay Forum

Introduce Yourself!

Our Frequently Asked Questions topic will answer many of your fasting & weight loss questions!

If you're new and have a question or need some advice, please give us as much information as you can about your situation in order for us to be able to help you as best we can. For example, it's helpful to know your BMI/weight, how much you want to lose, any medical conditions which might affect your weight and (if you've started fasting already) how you do your fasts in terms of splitting up your calories, what you eat etc. Thanks!

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I am so happy to have found this forum. I love the fact so many people say its a way of life and that is how I feel I dont do diets so feel 5:2 is amazing. Before starting I never imagined I could go a whole day with only 500 cal but I am loving the challenge.
Good luck all and let's stay motivated.

Nat
Hello @nj1982. You've come to the right place, there's loads of experience here and all the information you need for success. Remember to measure everything and input into the progress tracker, it's an essential tool. It can be visible (take a look at mine) or private. Try and give us a but more info on how much you would like to lose, the health benefits and why you're here. Were a friendly bunch, so good luck, and keep us up to date with your progress. :oops:
:heart: Hi @nj1982 And Welcome :heart:
Glad you've found us and yes this forum is brilliant and the members so informative, helpful, sometimes sad but mostly mad ( opposes typo I ment funny :heart: )
:clover: Good luck to you and enjoy your journey. :heart:
Thanks carieoates and sue.Q

I am aiming to lose 1st 10bs and maintain it. For me I feel sugar especially chocolates and cakes rule my life. I feel the 5:2 teaches me to be disciplined with food, which has never been my attitude! I am also hoping to have more energy.

4 posts Page 1 of 1