The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Just got back form Tesco's with 3 new pair of size 12 jeans!! feeling really chuffed with myself.
I had only gone to get a pair of trainers and saw all the sale ranks so decided to have a look as the jeans i have are starting to go threadbare between the legs, but as I am losing weight I didn't want to pay a fortune so sale rank looked inviting. I picked up a size 14 which is my normally size (although when I was looking over Christmas I found that I couldn't fit into a 14). I also though blow it I will try a 12 just to see how far off I was from them fitting amazingly the 14 where too big and the 12 although a little snug fit!! I am hoping to wear a pair for my course this week and also be able to wear them when we go away at Feb half term which for us starts on the 20th Feb.
:victory: :victory: :grin: :grin: :like:
:like:
Wow, that is brilliant - always a FINE moment, fitting into a smaller size! Well done, you.
Very well done Michelle! Isn't it exciting being able to fit into smaller things? Somehow size 12 has a magic ring to it :grin:
How marvellous @Mich37! Very well done and congrats to you!!! Yay! :heart:
Woohoo :D such a great feeling isn't it. Well done!
well done Michelle! Wear them with pride!
Oh well done Mich! That's what we all aspire to be able to do (apart from those who are already a size 10... grrr) in the past I make it to a size 12 and it only lasts a short time. It's never very long before I'm back to my usual size 14 :(. But then that was the past and with this new WOL once I get to size 12 (in May 2016) I'm sure I'll stay there!

Bean :bugeyes:
Hurrah! Well done @Mich37! :like: :like: :victory:

Isn't is fantastic when it all starts to really pay off ... have fun wearing them and stand by for the nice comments :grin: Thanks for posting and motivating the rest of us :like:
That must be such a fabulous feeling Mich x!
Well done. I know how you feel, I bought a pair of size 12 jeans for the first time, a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks guys I can't remember the last time I could wear a 12 and I will defiantly be wearing them with pride and making sure I am not going back into the 14. Besides the 14 need throwing as they are falling apart so no choice but to stay in the 12s. :like: :grin: :wink:
Thanks guys I can't remember the last time I could wear a 12 and I will defiantly be wearing them with pride and making sure I am not going back into the 14. Besides the 14 need throwing as they are falling apart so no choice but to stay in the 12s. :like: :grin: :wink:
Well done Michelle - that is so brilliant! Am really pleased for you & can imagine how chuffed you are!

I can only dream about being a size 12 right now - so you are an inspiration, thank you.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
13 posts Page 1 of 1