The FastDay Forum

Benefits & Side Effects

20 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Missed period...
21 May 2014, 09:36
Took the test this morning and it came back negative (thank goodness) - If I haven't come on by Monday I'll take another test and if that comes back negative again I'll visit the doctor's. Just releived I'm not pregnant (as far as I can tell) as it's really not the right time!! Thank you for all of your support and kind comments :heart: xxx
21 May 2014, 10:00
Glad you got the result you want Hannah but maybe a good idea to see your GP just to get checked out.
21 May 2014, 11:40
Now you've done the test and ruled that out it's time for a trip to the doctor, don't wait until monday to book an appointment the doc will ask you to do a test there anyway. Glad you got the result you wanted :) Hope everything else is ok. :)
21 May 2014, 13:17
Came on my period today, sod's law! Can't believe it after all that worry. You're right, will book in at the doctor's anyway to make sure everything is OK as I am very late regardless. Thanks ladies X
22 May 2014, 05:13
Glad you got the desired result, probably nothing to worry about but best to get checked

Ballerina x :heart:
20 posts Page 2 of 2