The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

27 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: An update from the Moog :)
29 Jul 2014, 18:24
I hope things improve for you soon Moogie. My Husband takes an oral anticiagulant and feels fine - no side effects or blood monitoring and has lots of energy. Lets hope you will be prescribed one of these super drugs soon.
X
29 Jul 2014, 18:26
Great to hear from you, take care and don't overdo it! Glad to hear the medics are taking more of an interest in finding out what exactly is wrong. It's great that you don't have to push them for this. :heart: :clover: :heart: hope things continue to improve and you get back to normal as soon as possible!
29 Jul 2014, 18:41
Hi Moogie. I was brave enough to click on the picture and I can't believe what you have been going through. You are one very brave lady. Sending you my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery. Your new babies are adorable - the markings on your ginger buddy are stunning. Take care :heart: :heart: :heart:
29 Jul 2014, 19:35
Hi Moogie

I didn't know you had been unwell. My thoughts are with you and hoping that you feel your old self again very soon. Thank you for all you do but look after you first.

Alex x x

love the fluff balls!
29 Jul 2014, 19:43
Reasons to be cheerful...
Family, furry kitties, supportive docs and hospital.
Hope you are soon over the worst and find yourself in sunshine the other side x
30 Jul 2014, 00:44
Sorry to hear your health concerns are ongoing. I'm sure your health will be much improved by regular doses of your glorious kitties. Lucky you and lucky cats.
30 Jul 2014, 03:12
Dear Moogie, I can only barely imagine how your life must have changed this year!! My thoughts full of admiration for how you handle everything are with you. Do take care and get well very soon! D. :heart:
30 Jul 2014, 08:39
Hello Moogie - lovely to hear from you. Charlie cat (black and white - Felix like) has just walked through the door and is sitting in his statue like 'penguin position' staring me in the eye. He really makes me smile - funny how the simple things in life can bring so much pleasure. What a lovely clowder you have to enjoy! Let's hope come September you have some answers and that much needed energy boost. Meanwhile take good care of yourself and thanks for all you do for so many people, and in such a positive way. If there is anything we can do in return - shout out. Best wishes Lizx
30 Jul 2014, 09:39
Oh @Moogie sorry to hear your recovery is slowed but glad the docs are working on getting you sorted, on the right meds and BETTER :like: . Your CT image is one of the scariest I have ever seen. (and I've seen a lot!)
Love the clowder pics. They are all gorgeous kitties. Hope you are back to your old self soon :heart: :heart: Judith
30 Jul 2014, 12:33
So sorry that you're still not recovered, @Moogie, but it sounds as if the doctors are actively investigating now, so that has to be good news.

Love your new cats/kittens! They must be such good company for you. We are down to just one cat now and I am seriously considering whether we should actively go looking for another one or do what we usually do and wait for something to just turn up - that seems to be how most of our previous cats have come to us!

Take care of yourself and don't try to do too much. Rest and recuperation is the way forward for you!
30 Jul 2014, 15:45
@Moogie wonderful to hear from you and I'm glad that the hospital are taking good care of you. Your cats are wonderful, we have 3 at the moment as we lost one at Easter. We keep wondering whether to get another one but I think like @StowgateResident says we will probably wait until one turns up; they usually do.

Keep on getting stronger and healthier, best wishes xx
31 Jul 2014, 10:49
Hey Moogie, I am adding my best wishes to those of the others too and hope that you are able to get sorted, and tell Rich to get his arse into gear with the housework, or I'll send OH over to show him how it's done!!
27 posts Page 2 of 2