The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 112 of 134
Previous 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
20 Aug 2014, 09:20
Have a fantastic day Brand-ie!

My girls are at Brownie pack holiday, hubby is at work. This is the first day I've had by myself since they broke up from school! So far I've baked banana chocolate chip muffins for DH to take into work (yes, that was me up at 06:30 baking on a fast day!) done some cleaning, had a long shower and dried/styled my hair, given myself a pedicure and am now ironing in front of the TV!
20 Aug 2014, 11:36
What a busy day @winsome! Makes me feel a bit sad..until i got ill, i used to have similar days and i miss that..these days,usually have to pcik just one thing that really needs doing..or if i go out,not much else gets done. Youre an absolute trouper tho baking cakes on a fast day! :like:
@chook i' m waiting for workmen to come and investigate a small but mysterious leak in my home! Like you said,these sorta mysteries i dont like! X

Ps funny old day today..had two rounds toast for late brekky about eleven a.m. And i feel stuffed! Unusual feeling for me! :wink:
20 Aug 2014, 12:08
Er Candy? I thought you were fasting today...weren't you going to do 4:3?

:shock:
20 Aug 2014, 12:34
Pay attention Beano @nursebean :razz: breaking self back in gently last week and this week with back to basics 5:2 before i venture into stricter waters!
Funny tho isnt it...i say " breaking self in gently with 5:2" but the majority of the population would think 5:2 was harsh rather than gentle,so big high fives to us! X
20 Aug 2014, 12:45
((((Hugs)))) Candy. I hope that you one day are able to enjoy your busy days again. I have a good friend who is very much in remission from ME/CFS. It has been a long time coming and she still needs to be careful, but she has got life back on her side now. There is hope x
20 Aug 2014, 12:54
ThNks@Winsome x i'd say overall i' m about 70 % better..some days anyhoo.
And i' m grateful coz some people remain bedbound for years
Very glad to hear your friend is in remission! :like:
@nursebean and @MountainMyst are also struggling with this horrid illness x x
Ps @chook an impossibly tall but very nice guy ( literally a gentle giant) has just been to mine,found a small leaking pipe and replaced it X hope you get sorted next time it rains x
20 Aug 2014, 14:47
Thanks for that @Winsome Its always good to hear stories of people who recover. I guess you never fully recover but as long as you can live a reasonably normal existence you can't really complain. I have to remind myself that I wouldn't have been able to set up my shop a year ago. Working from home is the only option I have, but what I have to keep me going is that one day I'll be working from home...in Canada!

:cool:
21 Aug 2014, 07:42
Sums this place up for me.
image.jpg
21 Aug 2014, 08:39
That is so true isn't it. We are a virtual family here aren't we

:heart: :smile:
22 Aug 2014, 10:07
Has anyone got an update on @moogie? Just wondering how she and the kittycats are..x
22 Aug 2014, 20:55
I spoke to Moogie yesterday. She's doing ok. She has to rest a lot still and the docs are still figuring out what happened and what treatment might still be needed (or not). The cats are v lively and one has a passion for bananas :confused: !

She's been working on sone really great ideas for FastDay which we hope to launch soon. :grin:
23 Aug 2014, 11:40
Thanks fir the update@carorees xx
23 Aug 2014, 18:02
Hello everybody !

Still don't have a lot of time for Internet, I am afraid. Next week should be easier, I hope..... However I have 2 exciting news

First, since last week, Chipie, Sitaëlle's mum (one of my cats) is slowly coming back home after having dissapeared for no less than 2 years. Funny things, just a few days before, we talked about it and assumed she was deas (she's 14 so it would have been a possibility)

Second, on Monday I am going to see our furtur pupp. It's a U.K little guy as it's a border coller and his name is Happy. Just in case, here's what it looks like

23 Aug 2014, 19:13
@Manderley He's very sweet!
Previous 1 ... 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 112 of 134