The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

364 posts Page 19 of 25
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25 Next
@MountainMyst@CandiceMarie end of day report -oh boy, I got side lined by important things :shock: - HONEST. Looks like I'm on the night shift :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Hi Lizbean, night shift oh no! Don't you hate it life gets in the way of your plans? Well, one thing we know for sure, all the stuff will be there waiting when you get to it. ;-) don't work too hard on that night shift. :-) Phyllis
@Lizbean ive got that lovely song Nightshift by the Commodores going round in my head now! :smile: X
I'm back on it. I'm just finishing the bedroom folks - six drawers cleared and tidy. After my tea break I'll be reaching into the drawer under the bed. Spring clearing in summer feels a bit strange. And it's all taking a lot longer than I anticipated :bugeyes:
Hi, Lizbean. Wow, I'm impressed, you got a lot done! Yesterday, I managed to go through my closet, found a couple of bin bags of things that no longer fit, or I haven't worn. Off to the charity shop with them.
Today I aiming for the drawers. My M.E. Makes me really SLOW, but I'll get there, as will you. Oh, and we aren't spring cleaning late, we are fall cleaning early. :-)
Good luck. Gotta go make coffee calling my name. Phyllis
Well done@mountainMystand @lizbean xx!
Thanks @CandiceMarie, I thought you might drop in to make sure we are on track. :grin: @MountainMyst - that's great I like it, fall cleaning early ......... we are ahead of ourselves! :like: I hope the pesky M.E gives you a break, take it easy ... Phyllis this really does take time, it feels like a ceremony of sorts. I have just come over the year 2000 memorabilia - a pair of glitter sunglasses in the shape of 2000 that I wore at the millennium celebrations on London Bridge and a Queen Mother's millennium £5 coin my sister bought my daughter. So I spent a good 10 minutes reminiscing!! What's really boggling me is what are all the cables for? I think they are from TV's, computers of years gone by - well if I don't know what they are, they are not helpful, so will go! :wink: I'm taking a break to go buy last min essentials for nephew's wedding tomorrow.
@lizbeanyes those cables! What the heck are they for? Ive thrown a few out and just hope i don't find at some later date that they're important for some reason! X
Ooh last minute wedding shopping! Sounds exciting!
I hope the weather is good tomorrow for your nephew and his bride! X
I'm in with the fall cleaning early :like:
Yes I've done a great job so far even if I'm the only one who knows this, lounge on Mon, kitchen on Tues
bedroom today Wed morning, spare room this afternoon if i can drag myself from this forum that is. :shock:
Plus go the hubby doing the shed and garage!!!
Yes he's been on it since Friday but he's on it at last. :lol:
SPARE ROOM@Sue.Q? ...so.....you're releasing them at last?? i' m glad your conscience has finally got the better of you...
CandiceMarie wrote: SPARE ROOM@Sue.Q? ...so.....you're releasing them at last?? i' m glad your conscience has finally got the better of you...

Yes there all out @Candicemarie so you can't dob me
in now coz you've nothing on me he he he :shock: :shock: :shock:
Confession is good for the soul Sue so well done for owning up :victory:
Hope you 're sorry for all the mad accusations you made about poor little innocent me. :smile:
Try to keep outa mischief now so i don't have to keep my beady eye on you :wink:
Blimey@MountainMyst I disappear shopping and come back to find @CandiceMarie and @Sue.Q nattering to their hearts content in the spare room, natter, natter, I think they maybe sibblings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sue, good luck with your declut - I have till next Wed and then whizzing up north to visit parents and and back to the mire of work 1 Sept. Umm, is that really my restful annual holiday?

So, please don't laugh your socks off Candice. Dress for the wedding - I bought at Debenhams Oxford Street turns out to be a 'tunic' not a dress! Well it fits me fine (my BF and DD have given it the approval) - it's a dainty point on my knee BUT on this model it is a dainty way below her crutch!
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_110010111742_-1. A great purchase for the autumn, it's like chiffon - no ironing! This afternoon I bought a pretty scarf to go round arms, neck or head at the end of the evening :bugeyes: . I'll be wearing my wedding patent shoes and my fav yellow amber jewellery that comes to light in the sun, bought in the 1980's (some things won't be decluttered!). I should be in the fashion tent :?: Lot's of frivolous prep this eve. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Very nice @Lizbean do we get to see pics?
Thats lovely@lizbean very much to my taste..and will be lovely with the amber jewellery x
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25 Next
364 posts Page 19 of 25