The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

118 posts Page 8 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
The bird has landed in Lancs, presently nesting in a Premier Inn with 30 mins free wifi, no rush! @CandiceMarie and @Esta - sorry to hear you can't make it this time round.
Have a wonderful time ladies! I will think of you all and raise a glass to you as I relax and enjoy being pampered. I hope to see you all next year. Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for a very healthy 2015.
Have a wonderful time in my wunnerful home town! XXXX
Photos pliss! X
We all did have a wonderful time. No piccies were taken as far as I recall. Far too much chatting and eating going on, and I don't think we had the technology. Happy New Year and hopefully we'll meet again ( some sunny day) ...
Yes, good food, lovely atmosphere and great company, all the ingredients for a super meet up! Thank you ladies, hope you all managed to battle the shopping hordes and got home safely.
What did you eat? What drinks? Did you have a nice table? Did Liz get her shopping? X
Lovely meal, thanks Candy for organising it.
I had rose veal liver and red onion 'jam' and sautéed potatoes. Very good. Generous portions, too.
I then went on to a 1 year old's birthday party and managed to avoid chocolate cake, fruit cake, sausage rolls and crisps.
Lovely day, thank you all.
A good time was had by all. I had Spaghetti Carbonara. Thanks @Candicemarie
I had the nicoise salad which was very good, and the Panna cotta ... yum ... Strangely enough, nobody else had dessert.
I had the poached chicken salad with prunes and hazelnuts on a bed of mixed leaves with a balsamic dressing. Very unusual but tasty combination!
Thanks very much for organising @CandiceMarie, we missed you! Tinker Pickle Pants went for the sea bass cooked in yummy tomato and black olives with herbs and buttery potatoes. It was great to meet up with everyone and thank you for the chutney and chocolate coffee beans Penny F and Barbarita.
Candice, I arrived at Lime Street at 8.30am and went straight to the information desk - they gave me a fabulous map. The city has changed so much since I last visited, it was a really pleasant shopping experience as I missed the late morning onwards crowds. As you can imagine I was ravenous by 1pm and laden down with bags, particularly by some ridiculously heavy dinner place mats I bought for my Mum. I treated myself to a cheeky little number - a quirky green 'clock' dress in the Kate Kidston sale - the version I bought is 50's style with three quarter length sleeves - this image is the only photo of print (not the style of dress) I could find http://www.cathkidston.com/view-all/clo ... ss-1013107. I hope you had a good meet with your relatives too. Next time...
Oh that dress is so sweet @Lizbean .love the pattern
What style did you get?
Glad you enjoyed my fab city! X
@CandiceMarie I'll post a Xmas Day photo on the Fashionista thread on 25th. Blowing a gale up here, very fresh.x
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
118 posts Page 8 of 8