The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
No good and good
26 Jan 2015, 19:41
As you probably have understood - my fasting have not been back on track. managed a day here and two one week and then back to old habits. I don't know, my tummy just screamed at me.
So today is a new day and I ate absolutely nothing until dinner and what a dinner - the Spicy Marroccan (spelling unsure) soup from the Hairy Bikers latest diet book. Since none is fond of lamb around here, I swapped it for boneless chops with all fat trimmed of and I just added a bit of coconut suger (to balance the acidity in the tomatoes), more hot chili powder (which is cayenne in my spice stash), some tabasco chipotle and anjou chili powder. The son wanted some tiger prawns so he got them, I ate maybe 5 1X1cm meat bits and the rest veggies. And oh my it was GOOD!! And only round 375kcal per serving if memory is correct, under 400 it absolutely is.
Tomorrow meatballs and mashed potatoes. But on Wednesday it will be HB Bean pilaf with chicken :)
Re: No good and good
26 Jan 2015, 21:54
If I need any ideas for FDs I may well take a look at the HD book :) It's good to read that you already have a plan for your next FD. Good Luck! :clover:
26 Jan 2015, 22:28
Great to hear that you are back on track! :) And the meal sounds delicious. Best wishes :clover:
26 Jan 2015, 23:47
Sounds lovely some tasty dishes there :wink:
4 posts Page 1 of 1