The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
So, today is a sorely needed F-day.
The past view day's I've made a mess of it...
I am a beginner, but I will do well eventually. So after a few terrible eats away, now I'm really ready for it!
I notice I need to make some sort of week-eatlist to make it myself easy during the week.
So, let March be my turning point of good health and a lighter weight!
I hope to loose 2 kilo's this month :victory:
Good luck @Jinta! I really hope March will be a good one for you. How do you fast? Are you 5:2 at the moment?
There's always room in the ADF/DODO tent if you're up for a challenge! :?: :wink:
Hi @nursebean
I do this week, a sort of forced 3: 4 :razz: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Just to come here back on track! And then 5:2.
I dunno what DODO is?
Sending you positive energy for a successful fast and the focus to keep it going @Jinta.
Every day is a new opportunity for us to make good or bad choices @jinta!
I' m so fed up making bad choices that i' m determined i wont waste any more time in 2015!
Lets make March Magical with healthy food choices..and also make March aMoving month...
Being as active as our health/ ailments allow!
DoDo is Day On Day off fasting by the way...which some intrepid and brave members like @nursebean
and other do..i dont know how they manage it but they do!x :like:
Good luck :clover: on your Jinta Journey! I' m with you,sister,we can do it!x
Good luck to you.
Thanks @Cyclonet; I feel the positive energy you send today; the day went fine and my first F-day in March is a fact :-)
@CandiceMarie lets make March a successful month and the first month of a lot more!
The moving-part ... oi oi, I'm not that good at the moving-part. But I find it a challenge and will definitely go for it :bugeyes: :grin:
Thanks for all your encouraging :rotfl:
Ill join you for a magical March, although its the 2nd of March now so Im a day late starting. Its a fasting day so thats a good start.
@Jinta its sounds like you are off to a good start, lets keep it going!!!
My second F-day in March and I am ready for it :-)
I notice I have to eat more fruit, also on F-day's.
So my lunch bite will be a smoothie with fresh fruit in it, instead of the protein shakes I drink last month.
I'm taking the healthy tour this time :dance: :hugleft: :clover:
I am soooooo proud of myself!!!! I can do it :rotfl:
*sorry excuse me LOL*

Januari this year I weight 91,8 KG and was so miserable, so my last hope was to grabbed proteine shakes (Straight Away) to finally lose some weight again. I had to do this because I eat many and bad foot and want to give myself a 'reset'. After 4 weeks drinking 3 shakes a day, I switched to IF, with many thanks to you guy's!!!!
I was so scared to gain weight again, but you've just convinced me here in the forum (without judging!!!!) to take the step and encourage me how to do it and what to expect.
So I jumped in the IF-train and after the second F-day I wolf, galling, overeat myself... :starving:
But I packed myself together and now the F-day's and E-day's goes fine :-) Still a rookie, but I think it's going fine :like:

Today I give myself a weight after a F-day yesterday and wow.... I am so proud that I'm just still losing weight :dance: :hugleft: :hugright: HAPPY ME :hugleft: :hugright: :dance:

I just want to share this with you and say THANKS to help me make the good choices :heart: :heart: :heart:
Enjoying reading your thread. Love the term f-day as ive not heard that before. My F-DAY is tomorrow (Friday).. oops actualy today as its 12.24am!
Im so looking forward to it as i enjoyed cheese and quince and chilli jam (home made by OH) too much. Why i love f-days.. you can just get in control and with me having 3 F-days a week, I have even more power!
11 posts Page 1 of 1