The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting Friday 6th
06 Mar 2015, 06:21
Starting out today after a not-so-good week from many points of view so I'm hopeful once more that I will feel good. I'm going to the gym,hope there's no frost to clear off the car, drinking lots of lemon tea and will have a coffee on return. Meatballs delicious (269 cals) and a pile of veges tonight. There's plenty to do at home and in the garden!
Best of luck to all other fasters today. :clover:
Re: Fasting Friday 6th
06 Mar 2015, 07:48
Hello there I'm joining you today for a half fast as I'm off to a joint birthday party (53 and 3 yr old) with proper birthday food, been a while since I've been to one of those so looking forward to it.
06 Mar 2015, 07:52
Sounds like you have your fast day well planned Katharina. I'm on a FD too. Doing 4:3. I usually go all day (until the evening) without any calorie intake but on Wednesday I allowed myself a cup of tea with milk first thing and another at lunchtime. It made so much difference to my state of mind during the day that I will be doing that again today. Love my tea!

I'm off to burn off some more fat on my new allotment so I won't have time to think about food. Have a good day, fasters!
06 Mar 2015, 08:00
Morning All I'm in for my usual Friday fast :-)

Just starting the day with a hot water and ACV and then black coffee's till my late lunch protein bar and veggie and barley soup for dinner tonight.

Good luck to everyone fasting today hope it goes nice and quick with minimal rumbles :clover:
06 Mar 2015, 09:21
Morning fellow fasters , I'm in x
06 Mar 2015, 10:00
Oh @Katharina what a shame. I was going to have meatballs today too...but changed my mind at the last minute! Now I'm having chicken in red wine sauce instead! :wink:
Have a Fabulous Friday Fast everyone (although there's not many of us today...and none from Australia? Unusual :confused: )
06 Mar 2015, 16:19
I'm in for my usual Friday 1/2 fast. I've had a couple of cups of coffee and snacked on 2 baby kosher dill pickles (20 cals). Will stick to tea and water until dinner when I'll have frozen pizza with my husband.

My husband and I have both independently come to the decision to cut back on our alcohol and sugar/snack consumption. We both mainly do our eating and drinking on weekends to enjoy as treats together as he works out of town during the week. So now to come up with alternative treats to share.
06 Mar 2015, 19:58
Not many peeps in here today. Fridays must be "going out" nights I guess.
I'm still plodding on... :bugeyes:
06 Mar 2015, 23:15
I'm chiming in a little late as usual. I've had my main meal already and have 100 calories left for a piece of fruit before bed. So far I've had no problems but it is still early for me, only 6:15 p.m. Another evening of relaxing on the couch. I worked today and my legs and feet are tired.
Hope you were all successful today! :like:
07 Mar 2015, 10:58
I did my usual Wednesday and Friday fasts but wasn't anywhere with enough signal reception to post :)

Another successful 4:3 maintenance week under my belt (or not - depending on how you interpret that).
10 posts Page 1 of 1