The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
0.04 is almost zero
26 Mar 2015, 19:30
I know, I'm not active here a lot and today it finally dawned on me why I have been feeling the way I have recently. Had a doc appointment and among other blood test she had a thyroid sample done and it showed - 0.04 in whatever they measure it in. No wonder I have been felling worse than exhausted - you who have thyroid problems know what I'm talking about - you are so exhausted your entire being hurts and sat here by myself crying cause life sucked. I feel like an idiot, it's not the first time my levels re shot and need the Levaxin upped, but yeah - by know I should be able to read the signals - duh!

So I called the GPs office and got to have new tests done next week and an appointment the week after since they had no openings before. So almost 2 weeks more of this...I feel kind of sorry for myself ;( If I can find the strength I will go to IKEA tomorrow morning to check out their new Asian (and limited) collection "NIPPRIG", have seen a chair I would love to have in my greenhouse.

Well of to bed to read the new Grisham. Nighty night.
Re: 0.04 is almost zero
26 Mar 2015, 20:50
Oh @Wolfie poor you. I can only sympathise with all your troubles and wish you well. Hope the new chair cheers you up, enjoy it and best wishes

Ballerina x :heart:
26 Mar 2015, 21:42
Poor @Wolfie I can really sympathise. Hope your new book provides some decent escapism. Big hugs xxxx
26 Mar 2015, 22:05
{{{+}}} hugs m'dear, and all shall be well eventually. Press on. (I add iodised salt to my eggs and over my veg, seems to help.)
26 Mar 2015, 23:46
Oh dear, @Wolfie. I hope your increased dosage does the trick!
27 Mar 2015, 01:12
Oh I'm so sorry! I know just how awful you can feel. I'm so glad you've discovered what the problem is.
27 Mar 2015, 08:25
How awful for you, and how annoying that it can't be rectified quicker. Be gentle with yourself. :heart:
27 Mar 2015, 09:35
@Wolfie, energy is such a force in us that without it we feel depressed. I very much empathise with you - not sure if that helps. Try and focus on the fact that there is help out there for you even though you have to wait a few days for it. Take it easy and take care.
28 Mar 2015, 15:38
Thank you all for caring, it means a lot to me :heart: I agree, it is a bit too long time to get a doc appointment, but that is what public healthcare is for you. You pay your extremely high taxes, but get less and less for it.

Started with melatonin pill instead of my usual go-to-sleep one and the first night I dreamt all the time, but if Arwen (my youngest RR) hadn't climbed into bed and occupied the place between us - you know, paws in my back and loudly snoring, I could have had the most decent nights of sleep in the long long time. :dazed:
9 posts Page 1 of 1